Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva (37223 Views)

Buhari Shuns Lobbyists In Battle For Magu’s Job / Buhari Shuns Lagos Visit, But Hosts Ogun Governor At The Villa / Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Mordecai(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Propaganda!!!

If Buhari wants to show he is not happy, he should summon the Director DSS, and the IGP and query them. The commisioner of police and the State Director DSS should also be fired. That way, they would wake up.

But we know he won't do that. We are sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2015
passionate88:
Buhari was brought into power by a reputable INEC chairman under a reputable government, less than a year into his regime, he has rubbished that same reputable organisation.

[size=13pt]How?[/size]
As if he is the INEC chairman, pple sha.
If they are not performing allow him time to remove them
not basing ur allegation on happenings in one LG area...
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nely77(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2015
Where has PMB been since 5th of December that this election took place? Did he not know that the result of the election should have been announced on the 6th and someone declared winner? Did he not hear what happened there on that 5th and what his military officers he sent did in favour of APC? Is he speaking out now because the international observers have deeply criticized the conduct of the election? APC is a scam! There is nothing like change. Or there is change in the negative direction because PDP government had never spent up to one week to conclude a general election not to talk of in a state as small as Bayelsa with only 8 small LGAs. It is so shameful.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nely77(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

[size=13pt]How?[/size]
As if he is the INEC chairman, pple sha.
If they are not performing allow him time to remove them
not basing ur allegation on happenings in one LG area...
@tonyfrenzy, I hope you reason with your head. Had a thing like this happened before in the past regimes? When power, transportation, petroleum, finance/economy, ... and even INEC failed in the past regimes, who did you hold responsible? Please call a spade a spade and stop playing defense with your political propaganda. This government has failed right from the first appointment of the former INEC chairman and this one and I do not think that they can get it right in terms of election in this country the way I have seen them, judging from the way they are going. GEJ had given Nigeria the best election so far without the executive interfering with the conduct.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Dwilderness: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
ABUZINZU, they don't see lies, they hear lies. So what's the lies all about? The APC candidate promised to shoot his way to victory and he tried it but was met with stiff resistance from ordinary electorates including old grand mothers in the villages. We are on ground, we saw what happened. I hate PDP and thought the APC is coming with the change mantra to do things differently but they came to repeat what PDP did and even worse for it. If this continues to happen under Buhari's watch who is a beneficiary of a crdible election under GEJ led PDP, then, we are retrogressing and need help from another president under another party. Chikina!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by shammah1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Don't mind these fools thinking they can lie to us
OKKO:
APC is a scam, liars and propagandists !!!
This a mature write up is trying to exonerate the presidency.
PMB himself was fully involved in the massacre Gov. Dickson has said it a million times on air, the soldiers involved has confirmed that the APC and defense ministry gave the matching order to install Sylva.
When the militants dislodge the soldiers and the heat became much, Sylva flew to Abuja the night were El rufai and SFG welcomed him in Aso Rock to restrategize how to maim the Ijaw ppl in Bayelsa.
What did PMB say about the illegality perpetrated by INEC, APC and Attorney General in KOGI?
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by kalohkaloh: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Some retarded idiots on this platform keep refering to the baseless indictment of Amaechi by a kangaroo panel set up by Wike in Rivers State. It is shameful that Amaechi's traducers have suddenly gone to sleep immediately he was confirmed Minister. I expect them to dig further and produce damning evidence of corruption against him and approach the courts for justice. Buhari is too smart to listen to apostles of hate and silly politics like Wike and PDP leaders! They are bunch of retardeens like bros Jona!
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Cannonleo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
agabaI23:
Story for the gods How about these?
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesu
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Angelovic96: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Icecomrade:
No need trying. APC was never going to win in bayelsa. Nigerians are beginining to see that your change was mistaken for chain.

APC will loss Edo where the time comes

AND IMO STATE TOO APC the worst mistake of Nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by FlyboyZee: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
ruggedtimi:
so annoying.....what about other local government areas like ekeremor where a federal minister was attackd by well armed thugs and it ws even caught on tape. PDP instigated more violence in the bayelsa election. Even in southern ijaw pdp militants tried evrythng possible bt dey culdnt overpower apc's field men. the violence in southern ijaw was as a result of both parties fighting. In dickson's lga sagbama abut 3 apc agents were seriously injured "http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/victims-of-bayelsa-election-violence-recount-ordeal/123901.html"... one of dem was crushed with a car by pdp thugs. In nembe same thing happnd apc agents were attacked.
You are lying. I was in Nembe on election duty. It was APC guys that were going round the town looking for PDP guys so they could kill 'em. I had to scamper for safety as I have no business in the bullet-stopping business (lol).

Don't talk about things you know nothing about. That's commonsense wisdom.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Icecomrade:
No need trying. APC was never going to win in bayelsa. Nigerians are beginining to see that your change was mistaken for chain.

I doubt that. that was what lagosians said but apc won
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
porrigeyam:
Hmmmmmmmmm

Until Nigerians start looking above party popularity while voting, we won't get it right.

Imagine kowa winning bayelsa...that will put other parties in check.
exactly my broda. At least they would have a different blue print like we're seeing in some parts of Anambra state. The problem is lack of political education that's making politicians to continue deceiving Nigerians
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by ngoziama: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
sanky346:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/bayelsa-poll-buhari-shuns-sylva/

Buhari has no choice than to dissociate himself from sylva.i have said it several times that the world is watching buhari.buhari dont shun sylva , punish him .buhari recently directed the military to probe ekitigate and he promised to deal with electoral offenders so start with sylva.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by ojnnaco(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
am yet to witness democracy under Buhari led administration..... all am seeing is his touristic potentials in terms of travels
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abeymills:
Y will bubuhari nt deny him apc failed woefully in bayelsa he failed 2deliver d state all thier riggin plan failed am sure his disapointed in inec boss 2bcos they all failed 2dilever yeye apc is evil period

Ever heard of punctuation?
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
freshcvvs:

Yes, because Amechi was never indicted by any panel or court nor summoned by any security agency.. can you say that about Sylva?

Amaechi was indicted by a panel set up in rivers state which produced a white paper, submitted to the EFCC. Why he hadn't been called, we don't know..
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by freshcvvs: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
og2711:

Amaechi was indicted by a panel set up in rivers state which produced a white paper, submitted to the EFCC. Why he hadn't been called, we don't know..

Which indictment? did you not watch the screening live when he brought the so called "papers" and PUBLICLY said he wasn't indicted in any of the report and that the house should get the copies from him and check?

Were you the one that indicted him or can you show the world the indicted papers?
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by haiebeacay(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
For the anti-buharis. For those who think nothing good can never come out of buhari, i have these for you

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nely77:

@tonyfrenzy, I hope you reason with your head. Had a thing like this happened before in the past regimes? When power, transportation, petroleum, finance/economy, ... and even INEC failed in the past regimes, who did you hold responsible? Please call a spade a spade and stop playing defense with your political propaganda. This government has failed right from the first appointment of the former INEC chairman and this one and I do not think that they can get it right in terms of election in this country the way I have seen them, judging from the way they are going. GEJ had given Nigeria the best election so far without the executive interfering with the conduct.

Yes, GEJ was held responsible not at the inception of his government but later
years in his administration after wholesome assessment.

GEJ had given Nigeria the best election so far without the executive
interfering with the conduct.
For your mind? And after he lost by a
landslide? Forget those past romance.
He accepted defeat, and everybody applauded him for it -simple.

But your response reeks of bitterness and showed you as an educated illiterate.
Learn how to respond to issues without insulting.
Make your points loud and clear.
Don't portray yourself as a weak fellow online.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by ediko5(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Please APC shouldn't destroy the democracy in Nigeria. I wonder why someone can believe that APC with Sylva who is rejected by large APC faction can get up to 30% of votes from Bayelsans even under a free and fair election
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Jirate(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Icecomrade:

True Talk my Brother, True talk .
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by Jirate(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
asuustrike2009:

I doubt that. that was what lagosians said but apc won
Edo is Different from Lagos, and beside, Oshiomhole is now a Tyrant not a "Comrade" but Come Raid.
Re: Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva by mikolo80: 1:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Mjshexy:
In as much as i'm fully in support of APC, i will always say it that Sylva should not be given the mandate to rule Bayelsa because his speeches & actions are full of violence, it's not as if Dickson the ego maniac is any better oh, never the less let bayelsans choose who ever they want. PMB should stay off their matter
Bros no be so our politics be o. We never mature reach that level. But Jonathan's fuckup must be treated all the way to his home so next time the president,whoever he is will work well to win re-election. Its sad we have to support and eediot like Sylva but you have to take the good with the bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.