Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) (49984 Views)

A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. / Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by saintfizzo(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2015
kiss
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2015
He is not controversial like others
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2015
The man words will change when he finds out that someone else is strafing the babe
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by francotunsco: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2015
finsulyman:
Patrick obahiagbon again *In his recent interview, the chief of staff to Edo state Governor has this to say about Kogi election :
The tragic passing of Prince Abubakar Audu has polarize the Nation into political jingoism. Death is bugaboo and life terminus. May his soul rest in unblemished peace.
This quagmire and triviality has further obfuscate the scantiness and paraplegic crinkum crankum of our constitution . Our knowledge centura is enveloped in Einstein cubbyhole.
The optate of Mr Bello is Godwin's law and this has adjudicate the social disequilibrium and political phantasmagoria among the indignant of kogites.
It is my emblem pleasure to congratulate the governor elect, this is saucier to our youth agitation for power.
I am manically bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the causal rejectal dismal of Mr Bello. This should be buried in a bermuda triangle instantaneously. The modus operandi of the young man is gargantuan and sui-generis.
Kogi people should rise up to bring to focal hiceps and biceps to avoid further bureaucratic scramble.
hmn
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2015
Lol she was definitely better looking then but still quite cute now.
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Horlawale1(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2015
Just like my girlfriend......
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by duduade: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2015
This Muyiwa s english ehhhhhh..

I had to re-read three times before I understood ooooo
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by timay(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2015
libertyfather:
Nothing different, just the camera resolution smiley
God bless you my brother, I was abt to say d same

d pics are not different, its just d picture quality which is normal and she didn't change much
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by tiredface: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2015
MUCH PRETTIER THEN, I THINK. I'LL NOT CALL HER A BEUTIFUL WOMAN THOUGH BUT OKAY
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by cruzita(f): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2015
pwetty woman .the power of money
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by chineloSA(f): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Pretty woman.

Her nose looks like it has been growing with her age. Did she do rhinoplasty?

Her nose then was smaller and pointed as compared to now.
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by needrealuvabj81: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2015
how does this revert fuel back to N87 per liter? Apc has scammer her voters cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2015
amtaken:
Am not a tribal bigot.

But yes you are
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2015
is she dozing off shocked shocked
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2015
olayinka807:
A while ago, actor Muyiwa Ademola posted the photo collage above on instagram, now read the caption below.
"Chaiii, I try ooo... see where I put the money wey I made from you by patronizing my business on! He don tay wey my wiffy pretty ooo. Who say African men no get maintenance culture? Tank you my beuriful peoples ooo... in @funkejenifaakindele jenifa's voice."

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/actor-muyiwa-ademola-compares-wife-to-12years-ago.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Unless muyiwa thinks we are fools. Which 12 de wear jewelry and makeup like that for Nigeria?
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by bewla(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In PDP/GEJ's voice it's called TRANSFORMATION..

In APC/PMB's voice, it's CHANGE but not a counterfeit this time..
i like the first one do u want him to change his wife
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2015
bewla:
i like the first one do u want him to change his wife
not at all, transformation tins
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by dammydoo(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Bollinger:

Unless muyiwa thinks we are fools. Which 12 de wear jewelry and makeup like that for Nigeria?

Pls read very well. He did'nt say when she was 12 years old. He said 12 years ago
She is indeed beautiful
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2015
dammydoo:

Pls read very well. He did'nt say when she was 12 years old. He said 12 years ago
She is indeed beautiful

My bad. I just woke up after a late night. Plus, i broke my glasses. Gaddeemmit.
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Gibz02: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2015
Money talks bullshit works.
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
She looked prettier before she jus fat now.... Hmmm different ppl diferent taste
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Thunder04(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Money stop nonsense.
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
And she became fairer... Beautiful woman!
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
libertyfather:
Nothing different, just the camera resolution smiley
hahahah, werey re ooooo, guy u bad ooooo, so u no c any changes
Re: Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) by kuwa(f): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
#Surulere grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School / Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something / Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.