Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Naughty Wife Diary: She Is After My Husband - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naughty Wife Diary: She Is After My Husband (557 Views)

Naughty Wife Talks: Why Your Wife Won’t Have Sex With You / Naughty Wife Talks: What Is Sexy? / Naughty Wife Talks: Don’t Let Your Manhood Condemn You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Wife Diary: She Is After My Husband by ifyasia(f): 5:37am On Dec 13, 2015
Later that night, I perused my husband’s messages after he had read them. I read that one from the female-sounding name. It read: “Thanks for the lift. You are so kind. I’m beginning to like love you so much… See you again tomorrow morning. I’m so looking forward to it. Viv.”
Hian! Iyanga dey sleep, trouble go kick am for blokos.
So, a woman is somewhere falling in love with my husband. Anyway, I don’t blame her. Jimmy is one handsome devil. Any woman with a drop of pheromone in her blood will definitely want to sleep with him.
Even as his wife, I feel like shagging him all the time.
But, he is married to me and is a no-go area. Didn’t she see his wedding band on his finger? She wants to eat what I’m eating. Alright o. she is going to eat more than that. I copied out her number and saved it in my phone as Vivslut. I logged into the internet in my laptop and hit a site that uses phone number to locate people.
I used her number to ferret out her name, then her social network profiles to see her photos. Now I know what she looks like. And surprise, surprise, I know her.
Not like I know her very well. She was a girl that worked in an office building close to Jimmy’s and we were quite friendly whenever we ran into each other. A nice pretty girl with suspiciously huge arse. Nowadays, you don’t know the real McCoy. The arses are huge everywhere…except mine. I think mine are kind of flat. Maybe because I’m on my back many times when I shag, and I ... a lot. I will have to review my ... styles. I will do a lot of cow girl and doggy from now on. I will reserve missionary for special occasions. That way, my arse would plump out a little...
Read read the full and uncensored story at http://www.ripples.com.ng/naughty-wife-diary-she-is-after-my-husband/

(1) (Reply)

New Pump Price For Pms As From January 1st 2016 / Guess What I Just Got From MTN This Evening / How To Be Successful In Life: 13 Tips From The World’s Most Successful People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.