Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard (29644 Views)

People Working For Buhari Are Lying About 2016 Budget — NASS / Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts / 20 Things Nigerians Should Know About Dasuki Sambo (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by porka: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Why can't they just charge Dasuki to court once and for all.

We have read he was slammed 19 charges but only in the newspapers. Why is it difficult for them to operate their government outside the newspaper.

Charge the accuse to court and we'll know who is lying on who. Is that too difficult?

As for the public, they can't help themselves, they are under a heavy dose of hypnosis. All you need to put in any newspaper in Nigeria is a dollar symbol ($) and some outrageous figures behind it, then write Dasuki or Jonathan or Diezani beside it. You don't need any other thing, they will interpret themselves. Even if you come back tomorrow to write the rest of the story which might the different from the interpretation they have, it's already useless.

That's the power of mind-control. They didn't start now, they have been on the program for quite a while. And they have effectively used it to subdue their worshipers' minds. For the tenth week now they have no solution to fuel crisis but their worshipers have been kept busy with unsubstantiated tales of billions missing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by TimeManager(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2015
This Article Really Got Me Cracking, It Leaves A Question On Journalism And His Proffessionalism. A Vanguard Reporter Could Gratify The Statement Of Mr Dasuki's Lawyer This Extent? A Contractor Speaking For His Client? Who Would Have Expected Any Less From A Lawyer? Mind You, Mr Reporter, It Is Not "THE NATION's" Reportage Against Dasuki's, Rather It's The Unrefutable Proofs Against His'. Has Dasuki Been Mentioning Names? Are Those Names Been Mentioning Names? Bring It On Vanguard!
The Truth Has Spoken!
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by porka: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2015
yhemsy62:
OK
But what about this

Evidence Emerges Of $47 Million Taken From Central Bank, Stuffed Into 11 Suitcas - Politics - Nairaland

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/12/evidence-emerges-47-million-taken-central-bank-stuffed-11-suitcases

Why not take the 'evidence' to court for diligent prosecution.

Meanwhile, note that $2.1b is the subject of issue here

Your 'evidence' is for $47m.

Hope you know the difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by porka: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2015
TimeManager:
This Article Really Got Me Cracking, It Leaves A Question On Journalism And His Proffessionalism. A Vanguard Reporter Could Gratify The Statement Of Mr Dasuki's Lawyer This Extent? A Contractor Speaking For His Client? Who Would Have Expected Any Less From A Lawyer? Mind You, Mr Reporter, It Is Not "THE NATION's" Reportage Against Dasuki's, Rather It's The Unrefutable Proofs Against His'. Has Dasuki Been Mentioning Names? Are Those Names Been Mentioning Names? Bring It On Vanguard!
The Truth Has Spoken!

It's a surprise that you didn't say why we have not had the benefit of verifying both the lawyer's and the journalist's claims in the court of law.

Why is it so? Are you just satisfied that these 'names' were 'mentioned'? Are they 'mentioned' just for 'mentioning' sake?

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by anonimi: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2015
texazzpete:

The sheer scope of corruption seems incredulous , but then you remember this is Nigeria, and you see evidence where someone already admitted to receiving billions for political campaigns from the NSA.

I thought you went to school, not so
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by slap1(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2015
Quote me anywhere... OZAOKPE, is that you?
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by tomakint: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2015
It cannot be any more crazier than I earlier thought, obviously, someone needs to tread softly here........this is pure madness from Nigeria's brand of journalism.
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by TimeManager(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2015
@Porka, This Case Is Sure To End In Court. Efcc Has Been Filing Some Suits, Dasuki, Dokpesi..,while Investigation Still Ongoing. Look, The Media Is Only Informing Us, Remember, Some Media Are Closer To The Source Than The Other. These Are Sources From The Efcc And The Big time Players Are Involved From Cbn, Onsa, Finance, Including Former Kitchen Cabinet's. Cant Wait For The Court.
No Be Lie Na True!
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2015
I know I've never offended Dasuki, I got nothing to fear.
Dasuki abeg keep listing them but no go mistake add my name oooo.
grin
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by texazzpete(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU ARE SAYING THIS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW BABA DELE SOBOWALE, IS A MAN THAT DON'T SPEAR ANYBODY.

I know Dele Sobowale. Hands down my favorite columnist for over a decade.
I just don't agree with him this once.
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by Nely77(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2015
The way they mention figures (billions) is so outrageous. It seems to me that the present government want to include the money they plan to embezzle and put all blame on the past government. Again, why selective probe? Why picking only 2007 to 2014? Why not probe the whole of democratic regimes ( 1999 to 2014 so that we will all know that the present government is not partial about their "fight" against corruption? Just like 1984/85, nothing has changed.
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by Nely77(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2015
porka:
Why can't they just charge Dasuki to court once and for all.

We have read he was slammed 19 charges but only in the newspapers. Why is it difficult for them to operate their government outside the newspaper.

Charge the accuse to court and we'll know who is lying on who. Is that too difficult?

As for the public, they can't help themselves, they are under a heavy dose of hypnosis. All you need to put in any newspaper in Nigeria is a dollar symbol ($) and some outrageous figures behind it, then write Dasuki or Jonathan or Diezani beside it. You don't need any other thing, they will interpret themselves. Even if you come back tomorrow to write the rest of the story which might the different from the interpretation they have, it's already useless.

That's the power of mind-control. They didn't start now, they have been on the program for quite a while. And they have effectively used it to subdue their worshipers' minds. For the tenth week now they have no solution to fuel crisis but their worshipers have been kept busy with unsubstantiated tales of billions missing.
It appears the government of the day is completely clueless to the solution to fuel crisis. Their supporters and praise singers are still blindfolded by hatred for the past government that they cannot notice the suffering they are going through. I can hardly remember anytime fuel got scarce or Nigerians suffered so much to have access to fuel between 2011 and 2014. It was rare if it did happen at all. Nigerians should shove off hatred and see the reality on ground.
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by JUHABACH: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2015
themilanway:
Dasuki's spin doctors at work grin cheesy grin

What's the big deal if a lawyer calls a journalist a liar?Didn't Dasuki called the FG liars?Has he been killed?Nonsense.

Enough of the witch hunting nonsense,Dasuki will soon be in court,then we will know who is lying and who is telling truth.

Utter crap on a sunday morning

i dont think you got the point of this article.
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by dBard: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Personally I have resolved to not have an opinion on this one because the level of disinformation in this dispensation is simply ridiculous.
It's time, as the Bible says, for us to keep sentiments aside and reason together.
We've so far heard of boggling amounts of monies(billions) stolen, far far above the country's budget.
We've heard of ppl stealing in a day, what will make Bill Gates and Mark Zucherberg green with envy.
Now, with this Dasuki matter, I expect that a case of this magnitude will be handled by the top echelons of the security agencies so it's quite dumbfounding how Every Aspect( purported confessions and all) of the investigation gets to be laid out in the papers.
Are The security agencies now so porous?? Or do the rules/investigative principles no longer matter

I don't see this going anywhere the way it's being played out or at best Dasuki walks with a slap to the wrists especially Not After the accomplices have bin given ample warning and opportunity to prepare themselves.

Anyway...still#watchingmode

1 Like

Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by Kenobus: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2015
I have been wondering how Nigerians can just believe the Dasuki villainous probe. This is a case of who shout thief thief first. Allow Dasuki to talk, he would finish Buhari. Apc is evil!
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by iamtoptee: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2015
what this article is saying is DAT Nigerians should be wise and shine there eyes well well.......at least some one must be lying..... instead of abusing PDP/APC let's be WISE..and morrover , efcc itself haven't spoken.
dats why we are youths.

WATCHOUT
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by pilotab55(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Am nt suprise @ dis administration, any wise nigga will surely knw dat dis administration r bunch of liars. Trying to create media bill,so their liars will av high amount of sales. Am watching on ma 6G
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by tete7000(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Standing5:
Lying? Papa Decieving Piking subtly wants to lecture us on the truth.
If we talk now, they say it is APC Propaganda and lies.
In another article trending on Nairalands Politics section, the distributor and beneficiary of public's fund all agree monies where shared. I think a public office holder should be the last person to accept gifts carelessly, but as we 'all' (wailers inclusive) can see . . . They accept it and even try to deny it.

Did you hear from them or you read that too in the paper. What the article is saying is simple: if truly these allegations are true, why are all culpable from 2007-2015 not invited. Three CBN governors including Sanusi are involved. If the case is fully executed you all will be shocked that the ones in power who called themselves saints are equally guilty. For now I take a side seat to watch. I hope this govt has not got itself in an issue he won't ultimately able to resolve. Corruption sinks deep in Nigeria, limiting prosecution only to Jonathan era to me smack of insecerity.
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by opportunity0101(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mrbigman1:
The dasuki guy is been under lock and figures are reeling out like pressure leak just to buy some people's mind.

Imagine they said GEJ wasted 980 billion dollars.

Please have our budget exceeded 3 billion dollars in any year?

Even d soludo and sunisi could not say a word here cos they know dat a sugar cane chewing idiot is looking at figure and giving a multiplyer effect.

At the end, d real truth will come out but most souls must ve being sold to the devil.

That's how dey mentioned the billions in used for independent day celebrations and later a more sane figure came out.

Apc forgot that in Nigeria, ruling is just about 1 and half years or 2. The rest is campaigning and d rest. They really wanna use this one and play politics and waste some persons 4 years. Me? Am more than them.
there is somtin u don't understand in all these investigations, u see wen dey say mis appropriation dat means extra judicious spending that does not approve by NASS or that does not initially in the yearly budget these are the monies they are talkin about because u don't kno nothing about spending. These are the money they are askin them to come and account for. U don't hear?? Mr. Bigman1
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by oluamid(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mrbigman1:
The dasuki guy is been under lock and figures are reeling out like pressure leak just to buy some people's mind.

Imagine they said GEJ wasted 980 billion dollars.

Please have our budget exceeded 3 billion dollars in any year?

Even d soludo and sunisi could not say a word here cos they know dat a sugar cane chewing idiot is looking at figure and giving a multiplyer effect.

At the end, d real truth will come out but most souls must ve being sold to the devil.

That's how dey mentioned the billions in used for independent day celebrations and later a more sane figure came out.

Apc forgot that in Nigeria, ruling is just about 1 and half years or 2. The rest is campaigning and d rest. They really wanna use this one and play politics and waste some persons 4 years. Me? Am more than them.

One thing you might have forgotten while typing the above bolded assertion is that the PDP was in power for all those years. It's a new government and a new party. The jury is still out on whether that assertion will still hold true this time.
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
What is funny Vanguard trying to do here? The civil servants that were used to conduct the operations are talking while the receivers of the sums of money have accepted they took money albeit with ridiculous attempts at explanations...i think the vanguard should just shut up!
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by Mrbigman1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
LastProphet:

so over N4 trillion budget of each year is equal to 3 billion dollars? no wonder they said Jonathan divided the con3 into into foools and wise people and he picked the foools as followers.

Ve u don d mathematics and know who the fool is really is?

Mtcheww!!!!
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by sokia: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
HighQue007:
vanguard don collect money..smh*
dasuki is the co_owner of vanguard news paper
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by mikolo80: 1:37am On Dec 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
But someone like you would swear that all the PDP now APC are saints and angels. Did you not cheer for rotten Amaechi and Fakeshola?
So you prefer pdp? And how is cheering amaechi and Fashola makin them saints and angels.you're the ones that keep saying that.no apc supporter has ever mentioned that phrase
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by mikolo80: 1:39am On Dec 17, 2015
zinachidi:
buh honestly, the kind of figures these people report stolen make we wonder,.. And Nigeria hasn't gone bankrupt since? Na them sabi shaa
Oil money not nigerias gdp.two different things.
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by biafranqueen: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2015
mikolo80:
So you prefer pdp? And how is cheering amaechi and Fashola makin them saints and angels.you're the ones that keep saying that.no apc supporter has ever mentioned that phrase
No I prefer good Governace as what is being done in Anambra State, thanks for asking. I am not a PDP member FYI.
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by mikolo80: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
No I prefer good Governace as what is being done in Anambra State, thanks for asking. I am not a PDP member FYI.
You are either for or against my dear. No sitting on the fence.white elephant projects are not good governance btw.
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by zinachidi(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
mikolo80:
Oil money not nigerias gdp.two different things.
ok sir! And isn't the oil money part of our GDP?
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by mikolo80: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
zinachidi:
ok sir! And isn't the oil money part of our GDP?
Yes it is,a negligible part. It is gwament that relies on it cos they are lazy and know they cannot loot taxes without recrimination from the taxpayers so they loot oyel money instead. Oil may be....its not even more than 50% when you factor inland revenue and customs of gwament money but its less than 10% of our gdp. We will survive without it.its the thieves that will be unable to continue misspending as usual
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by zinachidi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
mikolo80:
Yes it is,a negligible part.
ehee, buh its still a part na abi? So how are they two different things?
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by mikolo80: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
zinachidi:
ehee, buh its still a part na abi? So how are they two different things?
OK its not a gligible part nigbana,you happy now.
Re: Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard by zinachidi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
mikolo80:
gligible part nigbana
i dunno if this is a typo,, buh ya, i'm happy now, gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Rejects N130 Daily Feeding For Prison Inmates / Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu / Falz: We Want SARS Completely Abolished, Not A Reform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.