Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly (27953 Views)

DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / Cracked Feet? Here's What To Do / Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by Burger01(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
khristals:
if only malams can see this cry
I'm telling you. You need to see their chronic heel fissures in the north...very disgusting thing smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by ajbabs(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by guruvick(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Good
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2015
khristals:
if only malams can see this cry

Young man don't be too sarcastic. I hate guys who talk carelessly. No offence intended
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by tola9ja: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2015
[s]
korel9:
I wish u can profer How to heal CRACKED BRAINS for baba. undecided

Na Baba I talk o!

If you put Buhari na you sabi. grin

No mentions pls; respect yourself angry
[/s]
you deserve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by Applaner: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2015
nice one
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by cruzita(f): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2015
wey those ab*ki dem .this is specially for u guys
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by ril19(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2015
OYA OYA OYA where are all those NL girls i saw walking with a limp, YOUR time of miracle has come.

**frowning**.....you know yourselves don't make of name names now.
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by Johnbosco77(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2015
some fissures are so big that they can even serve as ATM for coins. come to kano and u will understand what I'm saying. its called #Kpaso..

1 Like

Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by mayskit4luv(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2015
I've dis solution, jux get a cutlass and amputate d leg....
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by tankoy: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Gbolisco:
Use blade to scrape d rubbish...

not too good an advice. This is deadly and it worsens the whole thing
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by kunzaar83(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2015
madgoat:
kiss kiss my sexy foot kiss
go and spend 1 month in Jos, if e no crack I no b me... e don dey crack sef grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by tankoy: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2015
mayskit4luv:
I've dis solution, jux get a cutlass and amputate d leg....

good for your people.
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by tankoy: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2015
Johnbosco77:
some fissures are so big that they can even serve as ATM for coins. come to kano and u will understand what I'm saying. its called #Kpaso..

i have seen a white man who owns a private plane with heel fistures. All over the world heel fisture is known. No one should localize it to any region.
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by tankoy: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
wey those ab*ki dem .this is specially for u guys

than kyou. I hope no one suffers it in the 'London' u base.
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by obinnashady(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Dullard from Daura needs this info,I didn't call names o
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by cruzita(f): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2015
tankoy:

than kyou. I hope no one suffers it in the 'London' u base.
at all
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by tankoy: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2015
Sometimes it is a dietary defficiency. Some essential fatty acids to be specific. Most otc medications offer little or no help. The treatment most often is in the dust bin. Wastes of all fruits. Peals and seeds especially.
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by gunuvi(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2015
Coconut oil is one of where best.

1 Like

Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by tankoy: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2015
tankoy:
Sometimes it is a dietary defficiency. Some essential fatty acids to be specific. Most otc medications offer little or no help. The treatment most often is in the dust bin. Wastes of all fruits. Peals and seeds especially.

Truth is, you cant cure heel fistures quickly. Its gradual, especially if you want a lasting solution. At least six months to one year. No one should be deceived to believe in quick solution.
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by rill: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2015
This thing showed me shege back then in kano ehn angry
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by just2endowed: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2015
Shea Butter is one of the most powerful cream.
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by beejaay: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2015
ezanafe:
Heel fissures, also known as cracked feet, are a common problem for people of all ages. Lack of moisture is one of the most common causes. Other causes are standing for long hours, use of harsh soaps, dehydration, cold chilly winter weather, continuous exposure to water, overweight, habit of wearing wrong kind of footwear, psoriasis, thyroid disease, diabetes and so on.
Cracked feet look unattractive and in some cases, it can even bleed and lead to infection and extreme pain; but it can be easily taken care of with some simple and easy home remedies as follows:

Petroleum Jelly:
Petroleum jelly will help to maintain the moisture level of your feet and hence it can also heal cracked feet. Before going to bet, apply petroleum jelly on your feet generously and after that, wear a pair of clean socks to lock in the moisture. Follow this remedy daily.

Petroleum Jelly + Lemon:
Mix petroleum jelly with lemon juice and then apply to the dry and cracked heels. Before applying, wash your feet and pat them dry. Follow this remedy daily.

Banana:
Take one or two overripe bananas and blend them in a blender to form a thick and creamy paste. Wash your feet properly and then apply this smooth banana paste on it. Allow it to sit for about 15 minutes and then wash your feet thoroughly with lukewarm water or cold water alternatively. Soon you will have smooth and silky feet in no time. Repeat this remedy daily to prevent and treat dry/cracked heels. Again, ripe pawpaw can also be used.

Warm Water:
Before going to bed, take half a bucket of warm water and add some liquid soap in it. Soak your feet in this warm soapy water for about 20 minutes. The dead skin cells will become loose, which you can now get rid of by scrubbing with a pumice stone. Do it gently or else the skin will get irritated. Finally, rinse off your feet with clean water, pat dry them with a soft towel and apply some foot cream or moisturizer. Wear a pair of clean socks. In the morning, you will find your feet in a better condition. Follow this remedy daily until the cracked feet are healed completely.

Honey:
One easy remedy is to soak you feet in warm water and honey for 10 minutes. This will help to get rid of the dryness and your feet will become soft and supple.

Source: [url]themedicalfacts.com[/url]
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by Rincewind(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2015
End time feet
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by bernabc: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2015
ezanafe:
Heel fissures, also known as cracked feet, are a common problem for people of all ages. Lack of moisture is one of the most common causes. Other causes are standing for long hours, use of harsh soaps, dehydration, cold chilly winter weather, continuous exposure to water, overweight, habit of wearing wrong kind of footwear, psoriasis, thyroid disease, diabetes and so on.
Cracked feet look unattractive and in some cases, it can even bleed and lead to infection and extreme pain; but it can be easily taken care of with some simple and easy home remedies as follows:

Petroleum Jelly:
Petroleum jelly will help to maintain the moisture level of your feet and hence it can also heal cracked feet. Before going to bet, apply petroleum jelly on your feet generously and after that, wear a pair of clean socks to lock in the moisture. Follow this remedy daily.

Petroleum Jelly + Lemon:
Mix petroleum jelly with lemon juice and then apply to the dry and cracked heels. Before applying, wash your feet and pat them dry. Follow this remedy daily.

Banana:
Take one or two overripe bananas and blend them in a blender to form a thick and creamy paste. Wash your feet properly and then apply this smooth banana paste on it. Allow it to sit for about 15 minutes and then wash your feet thoroughly with lukewarm water or cold water alternatively. Soon you will have smooth and silky feet in no time. Repeat this remedy daily to prevent and treat dry/cracked heels. Again, ripe pawpaw can also be used.

Warm Water:
Before going to bed, take half a bucket of warm water and add some liquid soap in it. Soak your feet in this warm soapy water for about 20 minutes. The dead skin cells will become loose, which you can now get rid of by scrubbing with a pumice stone. Do it gently or else the skin will get irritated. Finally, rinse off your feet with clean water, pat dry them with a soft towel and apply some foot cream or moisturizer. Wear a pair of clean socks. In the morning, you will find your feet in a better condition. Follow this remedy daily until the cracked feet are healed completely.

Honey:
One easy remedy is to soak you feet in warm water and honey for 10 minutes. This will help to get rid of the dryness and your feet will become soft and suppl
Source: [url]themedicalfacts.com[/url]
Thanks for the above write up. In addition, Oriflame products can also cure this. You can get the products from www.oriflame.com.ng If you are buying without being a registered member (consultant) it will not be cheaper so I advice you register. For this, use referrer code of 86905. You can also make a fortune buying and selling and referral too. Thank you very much.
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by Stanbeto: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Good one i like That.
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by korel9: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
tola9ja:
[s][/s]
you deserve

grin grin grin
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by 9jatatafo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Where are my aboki brothers. Come for treatment please
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Just for booking sake
Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by tressesbeauty: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
For those interested there is a ready made option for you.
You can use Oriflame's Feet Up Advanced Cracked Heel Repair Foot Cream.

The Feet Up cream will repair and relieve cracked heels in just a matter of days guaranteed.

You will see visible results in 3 days and the cracked heels are fully improved in 7 days

You can contact me on 08094147034 if you need one or want to know how you can get one at a discount.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly by taofeektaiwo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
U always off point why? Everything is not politics give us some break please
korel9:
I wish u can profer How to heal CRACKED BRAINS for baba. undecided

Na Baba I talk o!

If you put Buhari na you sabi. grin

No mentions pls; respect yourself angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Cure: Ooni’s Delegates Meet Ehanire, Health Minister / Share Your "Sleep Paralysis" Experience! / COVID-19: FG Recommends Use Of Face-Masks. Says New Labs Underutilized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.