Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

End Time MTN! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / End Time MTN! (416 Views)

End Time: Lesbian Pastors Get Married And Only God Knows (see Photos) / End time grand ma? / Romancelanders, Is Dis An End-time Job Or Shud I Accept It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Time MTN! by emoticonist: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2015
So I was browsing knowing fully well that I've almost exhausted my bundle when all of a sudden It stopped. I exited my browser to check my credit if It has been descended on as usual (of course before now I would have met 0.00 as it would have been fallen back on without any notification and would have been exhausted before the browsing stops) but to my pleasant surprise it was intact. I smiled to myself. I went back to my browser and tried again. The page still did not load. It wasn't an omission on mtn's part. I laughed. Ori won ti n pe. They did not even try to lure me to browse with my credit as I deduced from one of NCC's "fine" letters that provided the subscriber is duly notified and agrees to be charged "as you go" then its fine. The old mtn would sure as hell have at the very least continued the browsing session at my expense after due notification. Then I shook my head lost in thought. Two things came to my mind.

1) MTN, nay, corporate organizations in general don't give a f**k about their subscribers/customers. Not that I just knew this. There is just this thing about mtn that takes theirs to a level of corporate 419. Actually calling them 419 is an insult to yahoo boys going by some of the contents of the spam messages I get from them. They can actually send their subscribers back to the "village" without batting an eyelid while telling us to our faces that the future is greater than today or some such balderdash. You remember how they told us with a straight face that per second billing was not possible until Glo came and it became miraculously possible. Instantly.

2) Mtn would have continued to rip us off if NCC (thank God for this new administration) did not stand its ground. The citizen of any country without an efficient regulatory body is doomed. Again, a weak/compromised regulatory body is as good as no regulatory body. NCC did not not just come into existence today if you get my drift. So mtn would have continued to screw us in our own country except acted on by a force like they are obeying Newton's 1st law of motion.

It set me thinking. What other areas/sectors are we being screwed that we have not gotten round to?
Re: End Time MTN! by Onyenna(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2015
thank God for this new administration......

(1) (Reply)

This Happens When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner [PIX] / Our Unemployment Rate Is 70 - 80 Percent! / (picture)when Money Is NEVER The Problem: Convo Btwn Father And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.