Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,264 members, 7,867,692 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

We Will Promote Your Song On Nigeria's Biggest Music Platforms (PR Services) - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / We Will Promote Your Song On Nigeria's Biggest Music Platforms (PR Services) (532 Views)

Promote Your Music (audio And Videos) To Any Platforms / 5 Critical Things You Need Before You Start Your PR Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Promote Your Song On Nigeria's Biggest Music Platforms (PR Services) by Sanyiicrown(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Are you a Rapper or Singer and you wish to promote your songs or videos on a national spotlight using 9ja's biggest sites such Notjustok, tooexclusive, naijaloaded,JAGUDA Etc as the platform to promote your song as well as yourself? are your songs capable of moving the crowd And Of Good Sound And Lyrical Aesthetic Quality? look no further today as you can contact me to help you reach your musical apogee...
REQUIREMENT;
Well produced and mixed song,
HD Graphic Design Cover for the Song
and a Brief Biography..
Cost: This Is Next To Nothing. first of all you will have to contact me and send me your songs for content and Quality Appraisal For The Skeptics,i Am A Music PR,i Do Not Claim To Work In Any Of The Above But I Have Reliable Links,if Your Song/Video Is Good,at Best 2day's,it Would Be On Any Of The Above Site That You Choose. My Twitter Handle Is @sanyii_crown
Contact; 08136801030 OR mail crownsanyii2@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

New Single By Akinlolu Alagbawi Ori / Unbeatable Studio Promo (become The Studio Family) / Fameland Entertainment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.