Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

"Shiloh" Is A Person: The Man In Red Garment. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Shiloh" Is A Person: The Man In Red Garment. (952 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shiloh" Is A Person: The Man In Red Garment. by Imars(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Prophet Moses in the Scripture has already revealed the personality, mission, apparel/garments of HE that is called SHILOH; likewise the significance of His manifestation.

I quote:

“The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes” Genesis 49 vs 10 -11.

We all know that wine and blood are red in colour implying that SHILOH shall put on red garment as stated in the above scripture.

Humanity did not know where HE (the SHILOH in red garment) shall specifically manifest. Prophet Isaiah revealed that the SHILOH in red shall come from EDOM (The Tribe of Esau is called EDOM ie the Blacks); thus:

“Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom”
Genesis 36 vs 1).

In God’s revelation to Prophet Isaiah, it is stated thus Isaiah 63 vs 1 to 15:

“1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the wine fat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.
7 I will mention the loving kindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his loving kindnesses.
8 For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour.
9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.
11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?
12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?
13 That led them through the deep, as an horse in the wilderness, that they should not stumble?
14 As a beast goeth down into the valley, the Spirit of the LORD caused him to rest: so didst thou lead thy people, to make thyself a glorious name.
15 Look down from heaven, and behold from the habitation of thy holiness and of thy glory: where is thy zeal and thy strength, the sounding of thy bowels and of thy mercies toward me? are they restrained?“

Like it is said “That which is done unto the Israelites shall be done same to the Gentiles.

This is the time of the Gentiles. Therefore, all the self-appointed Pastors, Overseers and all so-called men/women of God are strongly advised to hide Him no more; His identity must be revealed to the congregation of your various denominations; the SHILOH who has manifested among the blacks in the black nation.

N/B
Many have put on Red garments but the Supreme distinguishing factor is the Supreme Power in His name such that when called all seen and unseen Celestial and Terrestrial beings obey. Such a One must be omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.

To have more knowledge about the biblical history of migration of the house of Esau (The EDOMITES: Black People) into Egypt the then significant nation of Africa for permanent settlement till date READ 1st Samuel 22 vs 1 to 23, 1st Kings 11 vs 14 to 22.
Out of the entire Edomites that King Pharaoh gave Land for settlement only Hadad went back to fight King David others settled permanently and migrated from there to other parts of the black nations. Critically, part of this Land settled by the Edomites (The Blacks) before further migration, is the SUDAN of this day.

Re: "Shiloh" Is A Person: The Man In Red Garment. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Edomites are nt black people, dummy
Re: "Shiloh" Is A Person: The Man In Red Garment. by Imars(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Anyone led by d Spirit of God that same is d real child of God. Real children of God are not abusive, hate, hostile, intolerant & other vices. Real children of God are polite, tolerant, love & other godly disposition. Perfect Peace of God Almighty 2 all.
Re: "Shiloh" Is A Person: The Man In Red Garment. by Imars(m): 2:53am On Dec 14, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Song of Solomon 1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Song of Solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Re: "Shiloh" Is A Person: The Man In Red Garment. by Imars(m): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Godly virtue make u a true born again Christian 2 see d Kingdom of God - BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR. John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

(1) (Reply)

Sarah's Mistake On Abraham / My Pastor Called Me On Phone That I Should Get Married. What Could It Mean? / Urgent Deliverance Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.