Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Need To Grow My Hair Fast - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need To Grow My Hair Fast (4766 Views)

Natural Hair Fast Growth / How I Grew My Hair Long / I Need To Grow My Hair Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Grow My Hair Fast by larry10: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hey people, I just had this very low hair cut due to an insect or lice hair bite..now my love for face caps has grown..i wear face caps to vitually everywhere i go..am thinking of how I can re grow the hair fast. I heard of weed + spirit or weed + sulphur 8 and virgin fertilizer.The main thing now is getting the weed..It sound fuuny when you walk up to someone asking if he/she sells weed .I'll be glad if anyone can help ..a cream I could use or ..where I can get d 'igbo' ..thnks

1 Like

Re: I Need To Grow My Hair Fast by ladypinky(f): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
The manetobalism plus vitamins
U will get it at Olori.com.ng
It has high content of Biotin and other vital nutrients needed to hasten growth.

Also be on Natural hair for a while.....Is easier to manage. U will also need olive oil, black Jamaican castor oil, coconut oil and mixed with RoseMary oil.
All these oils hasten growth.

U need deep conditioning weekly and protein treatment's. (U can even do hot oil treatments and leave on it hair overnight and wash off in d morning)
U can use egg (just check online for different ways to treat natural hair)

U also need to massage ur hair well with oil at all times.

If ur hair is natural....... get a spray bottle and add water and leave in conditioner( u wwill spray ur natural hair mornings and nights and then add olive oil or coconut oil or castor oil with a little rosemary oil and massage it on ur scalp and rub it on it hair...massage ur scalp for like 4 minutes and then seal it with Shea Butter)

Watch ur hair grow.......

Try this combo
Manetabolism capsule....hair oil...massage... deep conditioning.....shea butter....water spraying......and inversion method...... (I will send u a snapshot of d inversion method now)

Try all these for 3 months and hint me on d progress.
U will smile in 2016

First of all...try and cut ur hair to any length u r comfortable with so u can start ur hair journey.

U mite also need to make some lovely wigs to help out wen u have occasions to attend.
Re: I Need To Grow My Hair Fast by ladypinky(f): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Igbo or weed will change ur hair colour.
Re: I Need To Grow My Hair Fast by ladypinky(f): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Also Google about inversion methods.

Re: I Need To Grow My Hair Fast by ladypinky(f): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
This should help fast.
Onion therapy is very good for bald hair.......u need to be patient and try it for a month to see a difference.
Don't get discouraged.
It is not magic.
U need to be very consistent.

U can try it with (manetabolism plus vitamins) and the rosemary oil and black Jamaican castor oil mixture massaged into ur hair.
Check olori.com.ng. for any hair product u need.

U also need to get a very good shampoo and conditioner for men.
Just call olori.com.ng dia customer care or better still visit dia shop for the shampoo and conditioner dat will match ur hair ish.

(I don't work with olori.com.ng neither av I patronised dem) am a lady on natural hair and I have researched a whole lot about hair growth. U can send me ur email so we can chat or watsapp.

The Rule: u need to be consistent. Don't give up. Don't try too many things at once.
Stick to a regimen.

Manetabolism plus vitamins/the oil mixture/onion rinse (is a must) and regular massage.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Grow My Hair Fast by Bighair: 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
You guys done living on Mars yet I'm still quite suprised no one around here's talking about Follicle Hair plus! This shi grows hair @ speed of light!!! cool

Re: I Need To Grow My Hair Fast by Bighair: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
@follicleplus on Snapchat & instagram!

(1) (Reply)

Nike Stimulation Sneakers / Top Aso Ebi Styles With Cord Lace For Nigerian Ladies 2019 + Dry Lace + / New Black Braided Hairstyles 2021 For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.