Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG (1721 Views)

Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides / It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
The federal government has indicated that 2016 will be a tough and difficult year for the country. Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, gave the indication at the opening of the 7th Annual Bankers Committee retreat yesterday in Lagos, noting that Nigeria was faced with some fairly significant micro-economic challenges that required some fiscal house-keeping.
“It is going to be tough and we are going to have to make extremely tough decision. We have got the resilience and space to do that,” she said.
Adeosun noted that the country fortunately has some head-room, as the debt to GDP ratio is at 12 percent and that gives some space to run a deficit budget with the specific objective of stimulating the economy.
“To do so, we need to do some fiscal housekeeping. We have to control the significant challenge we have around recurrent. If you look at recurrent at a percentage of our total budget with the just approved supplementary budget, it is about 90 percent. If we continue in that trajectory, every penny we borrow will go into recurrent,” she said.
Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by Querty(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by dammytosh: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
We will endure as long as we present a better Nigeria to the next generation.

I will rather queue than watch all our future paid to oil marketers in the name of subsidy.

I will be watchful than allow one Dansuki collect all our children's school fees in the name of providing sharp sharp solution to Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by Mogidi: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Laughing in Cantonese kikikikikikikiki!!!!!!!!
Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by Trut(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting God save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked. Were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replies; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by frankay430(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
lwkmd
Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by makazona(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
I dodge am... It will infact be better than 2015.

A.M.E.N

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by dedollarman(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
I reject it 2016 my year of testimony

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by ucheheart(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigerians brace yourselves, the worst is yet to happen.
Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by basilo101: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
dammytosh:
We will endure as long as we present a better Nigeria to the next generation.

I will rather queue than watch all our future paid to oil marketers in the name of subsidy.

I will be watchful than allow one Dansuki collect all our children's school fees in the name of providing sharp sharp solution to Boko Haram.

so why did u take to the streets in January 2012??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by dammytosh: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
basilo101:

so why did u take to the streets in January 2012??

Did u see me on the street ?Nigerians and assumptions.

For the records, I advocated for complete removal of subsidy.
Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by basilo101: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
dammytosh:

Did u see me on the street ?Nigerians and assumptions.

For the records, I advocated for complete removal of subsidy.
I saw u
Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by dammytosh: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
basilo101:

I saw u

ok then since u did. No point taking up issues wit u
Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by Blackfire(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kneels down to pray.

Sango i want u to do a collabo with amadioha and zeus on any person(s) who voted or campaign for buhari/apc and he/ she/ they complain in 2016... Send your interballistic- bermuda-triangle- thunder on there head, but first fire there mouth... In devil's / mamiwater's/ alusi okija's name i pray.....AMEN.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
dedollarman:
I reject it 2016 my year of testimony
I already have a testimony now.
Just got a very Lucrative Job on the 10th of December.
Am currently undergoing my Medicals.

I have kept the news away from FAMILY and FRIENDS.
I will open up to them later.
I told GOD, I want to get a wife next year, that I needed a change of Job, because my current Job gives me limited time, though the pay is still fair. Just that I needed to upgrade.
Anyway am yet to propose.
I already have some Ladies in mind.
Though I have fixed the wedding date.

I almost lost hope this year, expecting the miracle to happen next year. Only for the head of the division to call me asking me to commence my Medicals.
This one, will give me enough time to fix things with its escalade Salary.
Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by wheredemdey: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
EVILFOREST:

I already have a testimony now.
Just got a very Lucrative Job on the 10th of December.
Am currently undergoing my Medicals.

I have kept the news away from FAMILY and FRIENDS.
I will open up to them later.
I told GOD, I want to get a wife next year, that I needed a change of Job, because my current Job gives me limited time, though the pay is still fair. Just that I needed to upgrade.
Anyway am yet to propose.
I already have some Ladies in mind.
Though I have fixed the wedding date.

I almost lost hope this year, expecting the miracle to happen next year. Only for the head of the division to call me asking me to commence my Medicals.
This one, will give me enough time to fix things with its escalade Salary.

You cab say that again

There is power in prayers indeed.

God has answered all my prayers for the year...this year will surely rank in my list as one of my best years and for that I will forever be extremely grateful to God.

Year 2016 is definitely the year of consolidation of Gods continued mercies.

Congrats once more
Re: 2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG by actuspurus: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Trut:
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting God save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked. Were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replies; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again grin grin grin
. I laugh in vernacular...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Would Have Collapsed, If Jonathan Had Won — Oshiomhole / The Senate Has Sworn In Ovie Omo-agege As Senator Representing Delta Central. / Buhari Sweeps Jonathan’s Government–panick In Parastatals, Source Leaks More 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.