Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. (1667 Views)

Get Paid Per Advert Viewed. / The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Top 10 Most Viewed Naija News This Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is the highest viewed thread on nairaland and withing the shortest time when compared with other threads that have enjoyed considerable views.... https://www.nairaland.com/2243904/iwulo-ewe-ati-egbo with a total views of 190567. This is the highest viewed thread as at press time.
Re: The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
So what's the purpose of this?
Re: The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. by tpiar: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
well, i dont know.

it does have a lot of views but so do other threads on topics that are not even serious.

did you post pictures of the plants you were discussing?

and did i see an osoronga in your opening post. Is it an idol worshipping thread?
Re: The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. by NaijaCuzin: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
petkruz:
So what's the purpose of this?
he is just calling ur your attention to view his thread thereby getting more viewers to his thread. undecided
Re: The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
NaijaCuzin:
he is just calling ur your attention to view his thread thereby getting more viewers to his thread. undecided

Not at all...you are dead wrong. I have no reason to want to atract viewers. It just amazed me to discover that the thread is the most visited thread on nairaland. It's now about 200628 views...no other thread has anything close to that number.
Re: The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. by tpiar: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
many threads have such views, but since you wanted to stick to a particular time frame, i guess thats why no one mentioned this.

at least thats why i didnt.
Re: The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. by tpiar: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
German visa enquires in travel section, for example has 224000+ views. The thread was started in jan this year.
Re: The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. by NaijaCuzin: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
healthFirst:

Not at all...you are dead wrong. I have no reason to want to atract viewers. It just amazed me to discover that the thread is the most visited thread on nairaland. It's now about 200628 views...no other thread has anything close to that number.
undecided that's the spirit,from 190 to 200 ,tell me Hw that happened if not of the topic you opened for people to be viewing your thread.

(1) (Reply)

A Cry for Help!!! Injustice of the first Order!!! / Comedy Guchi Money Entertainment / Check Out This Beautifull Nairaland Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.