Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos (9083 Views)

Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) / Dammy Krane: "I Swept A Whole Jail So I Could Get A Bible" / Singer Tekno Dyes His Hair Blonde... You Like It? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by zube01(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
small boy! Why u telling us? Abi na ur way of getting popularity?
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
DrGraveYardz:
I meant we don't really care about how you trash it,what you smoke,but realise songs that would market your brand. Take some time off trolling and work on churning out nice songs.

Their's time for everything in life.

I work so hard to make peeps who cared to listen to my songs happy.

I just dropped my second song..
You can download on MTN plus

Link:

http://musicplus.mtnonline.com/touch/#music-song-detail?musicCode=601035000000301700&searchResultClick=Such
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Richiy(f): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
If you want to trash it and let us believe, set it on fire lipsrsealed angry tongue .
But guy why you dey do like this naaa

1 Like

Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by pojophilius(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
and the dude was coming from church......
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by pojophilius(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
the sad thing is that the dude was coming from church......
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by martyns303(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bought a cheap N5K max Tee and so u want the world to know. Who are u trying to impress? All this small small NL girls?

Took delivery of 4 Hawes & Curtis shirts at N25K each, and I am going to give them out for free here. If ur interested let me know. Now that's how it's done!!!

6 Likes

Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
martyns303:
Bought a cheap N5K max Tee and so u want the world to know. Who are u trying to impress? All this small small NL girls?

Took delivery of 4 Hawes & Curtis shirts at N25K each, and I am going to give them out for free here. If ur interested let me know. Now that's how it's done!!!

I'm interested
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by astrid97(f): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
mtchew...odeh
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
martyns303..

Did you change your mind?
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by phatriqk(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wats wrong wt ya leg its too black, du u hv leprosy

1 Like

Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Monalisa185(f): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
martyns303:

nice gesture #thumbsup

3 Likes

Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Sanchez01: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
southniyikaye:
like seriously how old is this dude? If this is the new breed of musician we will be having in this country then I weep!
Trust me, people like him don't make it to the spotlight. They only manage to get stipends while they think they're on top of the world. Social media has been the undoing of many struggling and upcoming artistes. A talent worthy of note would not have time for "I bought these and I trashed it" stuffs. It explains why they don't "blow". How would he/they even blow when all they crave is sickly attentions instead of spending time "cooking" their next piece I'm sure I know what would have become of Psquare if they had devoted their early moments in their career to "thrashing" and "trashing" what they bought instead of putting all their breath on their choreographies and songs. I've heard talents from Nairaland and even have the songs of some of them on repeat (Chanchit; Bosun - Don't you Dare) and a host of others.

If I was your mentoring the likes of you, I would have been through with you since. This one can't blow, no be curse.

1 Like

Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by rockafela(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
ShakurM:
This guy is gradually becoming a nuisance angry
mehn am telling u
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Mogenerous(f): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
martyns303:

uhn? Me sef am interested oh
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by martyns303(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:

I'm interested

Which state are u? Will send it to u via all this transport company courier services. Don't need ur name or address (b4 I hear another story), will add airforce1 as the receiver and the phone number u have given as ur signature.

Size is 16, sleeves 35.
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Chanchit: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sanchez01:

Trust me, people like him don't make it to the spotlight. They only manage to get stipends while they think they're on top of the world. Social media has been the undoing of many struggling and upcoming artistes. A talent worthy of note would not have time for "I bought these and I trashed it" stuffs. It explains why they don't "blow". How would he/they even blow when all they crave is sickly attentions instead of spending time "cooking" their next piece I'm sure I know what would have become of Psquare if they had devoted their early moments in their career to "thrashing" and "trashing" what they bought instead of putting all their breath on their choreographies and songs. I've heard talents from Nairaland and even have the songs of some of them on repeat (Chanchit; Bosun - Don't you Dare) and a host of others.

If I was your mentoring the likes of you, I would have been through with you since. This one can't blow, no be curse.

Thanks Boss. Would be releasing another single by January ending.
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by bukola: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
martyns303:

Which state are u? Will send it to u via all this transport company courier services. Don't need ur name or address (b4 I hear another story), will add airforce1 as the receiver and the phone number u have given as ur signature.

Size is 16, sleeves 35.

Boss I'm interested too o. Book me for the christmas shirt.
08169551013, Lagos.
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Sanchez01: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chanchit:

Thanks Boss. Would be releasing another single by January ending.
Would be waiting...smiley
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by bosco9: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
cheesy
martyns303:

Broz u dey para ooh.... all the same am interested ooh cheesy
martyns303:

Broz u dey para ooh.... all the same am interested ooh
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
martyns303:

Size is 16, sleeves 35.

What are the stuffs you want to send and where are you sending from and sending to?
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by cupidhero(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nna mehn. This OP na JB.
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by martyns303(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Airforce1:

What are the stuffs you want to send and where are you sending from and sending to?

What were u interested in b4? Meyn swerve with ur BS.

3 Likes

Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
martyns303:

What were u interested in b4? Meyn swerve with ur BS.
why you vexing
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Daviewonder(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
martyns303:

Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by donshady(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
A fool at 5 is a fool forever
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Andyblaze: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
bronzegoddess:
U match am, dah one mean "trash it"? undecided maybe showing us how u did some work on it with a scissors or red oil will make us believe u "trash it".

Andyblaze's #wida na is for u

Loool!
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
oh , u the dumbest of the week
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by badinfluence: 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Maybe someone should trash a bomb in your belly so you'd finally blow.. wannabe celebrity..
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
kolawaxxy:
Nairalanders, have you ever read something so dumb that your eyes squint by reflex?
grin grin grin grin grin wawater drop for me eye
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by tempest01(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
See your foot as e black sef
Re: Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
I be chocolate na grin

See talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Mr P, E Money and kcee, Mr p reacts immediately / Watch Full Kelly Bhadie X Video As Haters Release Her Sèxtápê / Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.