Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes (68879 Views)

The Moment Thin Tall Tony Cried When He Got Evicted From #bbnaija / Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by mart2k(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
Though tears didn't stream down my cheeks,but I was pained on the inside.How can someone from a third world country like Nigeria,which has most of its citizenry living on one dollar per day,expend one million naira on a pair of gold encrusted and plaited snickers? The height of bovine improvidence and dissipation you would say.Tuface who comes from one of the most impoverished state in Nigeria,Benue state,couldn't as much as take into account the fact that his state is ranked the state with the highest rate of hiv and aids in nigeria.He didn't take into account the unenviable fact that benue is the least most industrially undeveloped in ratings.All of these stats is a gritty pointer of the ravaging and grinding poverty in his home,yet in his crass egotistical brazenness,he posed with these shows which can pay for the Waec and jamb forms of at least 200 pupils.These shoes carry the financial clout of providing medications to cottage hospitals.Its outrageous and preposterous that this man who many see as role model would put up a fashion faux pas as this.
So, u expect tuface to use his hard earn money o provide basic amenities for his pple when there is a system of govt operating in his state? Abeg, park well
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by kiddkash(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
Though tears didn't stream down my cheeks,but I was pained on the inside.How can someone from a third world country like Nigeria,which has most of its citizenry living on one dollar per day,expend one million naira on a pair of gold encrusted and plaited snickers? The height of bovine improvidence and dissipation you would say.Tuface who comes from one of the most impoverished state in Nigeria,Benue state,couldn't as much as take into account the fact that his state is ranked the state with the highest rate of hiv and aids in nigeria.He didn't take into account the unenviable fact that benue is the least most industrially undeveloped in ratings.All of these stats is a gritty pointer of the ravaging and grinding poverty in his home,yet in his crass egotistical brazenness,he posed with these shows which can pay for the Waec and jamb forms of at least 200 pupils.These shoes carry the financial clout of providing medications to cottage hospitals.Its outrageous and preposterous that this man who many see as role model would put up a fashion faux pas as this.
come go sing beta song make we buy ur CD so that u go make money
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by deyvhid26: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
He worked for it ... He was also nobody then

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pucaxo:
Will I get banned if I type toto? embarassed

OK, lemmie try grin "TOTO" embarassed

embarassedembarassed
My friend, did you get banned for typing that? loooool, you wanna test the mods patience ba?
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by duscollins: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Is Tuface owing u? What exactly are u trying to establish here? I perceived u are an idiot compounded by illiteracy. Ultimately, I blame d management of this platform for allowing this piece to make front page. This is indeed a myopic sentiment borne of parental inadequacies.
You should have told us where u come from. Olila, I guess is your name. Once again u are OLILA!

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by mart2k(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Pastor need to deliver from the spirit of envy.
Not spirit of envy, d OP needs to b delivered frm 'monitoring spirit'

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by MzPecs(f): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
LOVEGINO:
d OP must b a banker. Dem stingy die!
Its not that.
Op is not rich yet.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Pucaxo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
sapiosexual1:

My friend, did you get banned for typing that? loooool, you wanna test the mods patience ba?
LOL not yet bro. Still waiting religiously grin

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by safo99(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
All them girls using iphone 6s and weavons of hundreds of thousands of naira.. and deir parents and family members are poor.. Op no see those gurls criticize o.. Na celeb a b say he needs to look trendy to stay in d media u dey talk abt..
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Exxit(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
i feel like slapping you.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by modeller(f): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Legal money, legal sending.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
God neva tied d success of anyone 2 any man. Is His money, dere must be sum charitable tinz he has dun y nt commending him b4 complain? His money, he owe no man xplanation
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by ojnnaco(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
His hard earned money kwa

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
so because there is poverty he shouldn't enjoy the money he worked for abi?...why do you people make it look like once someone is rich he should just start rolling on sand and eating stone because others are poor. How are you even sure he has not contributed his own quota (in terms of philanthropy) behind the scenes?

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by ChikaSunday(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:

Make una see dis guy o! I just contacted Chelsea Fc sporting Director, Michael Emanalo 2 book 4 d use of Abromavich's yatch+400 man army 4 my wedding. Ar u going 2 crucify me too? Whn last did u undergo deliverance?

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by magicminister: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sijo01:
Unfortunately, this is what Nigeria celebrities are known for. Flamboyant life styles; competiting with one another on who wears the latest and most expensive designers and cars.

I've never read or heard about 2face reaching out to his fans financially like Don jazzy and even small Davido.

Tuface has done alot oooh...ahh...
I can take a bullet on my arm for tubaba.
I am not a fan of his music but only God knows what this guy did for me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by captainjoh(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Make una no mind the op, him sock gari with kunu drink that y
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by harsysky(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
I love that shoe! I'll acquire one. Op, thanks for showing me what I like. As for your long epistle Op, I'm disAppointed in you. Whether he spends his money on gold crested jets, that's his biz. When his money finishes, tell me, are you gonna contribute to seeing him come up, answer me?

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Damfostopper(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
broke op....u will continue to cry na....u knw hw he rise to stardom....benue get high profile people..who dem help...be warned

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Culin(f): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
what is your business, he worked for the money and does not need the poor's permission to spend it. when some people are hustling for their future, others are busy been poor and lazy. if he likes he should buy gold plated tooth pick, na him money.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by idinc(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Funny enough if tuface dies(God forbid) the same hungry OP(that's if he he hasn't starved to death) will com out and say all those moni he madeare vanity upon vanity...y not allow the achiever to enjoy his sweat?
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nezan(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Envy is not a good virtue, reset your brain @OP.

There is a government in Benue state that has responsibility for all you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by bluestreak(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
You are right dear...had to check his profile picture and if truly he won't deny himself from that pic, his t shirt speaks volume. OP go for deliverance asap.
MzPecs:
Op, I pray God bless and prosper you so you don't continue measuring what people use their money for.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by dzeros(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
My frnd u r nt current, benue no longer ranks 1st in HIV nd AIDs, secondly, is his money, thirdly, if u don't have money 4 ur jamb jst beg 2baba 4 help, he might giv u some, instead of tryin 2 mek a big deal out of his shoes. Jobless fool!
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by barcaboi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
have u ever thought he got it as a gift from the designers?.....artistes gets gifts often and not everything they use was bought. .....

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Goridoe(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:
Op, I pray God bless and prosper you so you don't continue measuring what people use their money for.

grin
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Goridoe(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
safo99:
All them girls using iphone 6s and weavons of hundreds of thousands of naira.. and deir parents and family members are poor.. Op no see those gurls criticize o.. Na celeb a b say he needs to look trendy to stay in d media u dey talk abt..

i tire o
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by MzPecs(f): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
bluestreak:
You are right dear...had to check his profile picture and if truly he won't deny himself from that pic, his t shirt speaks volume. OP go for deliverance asap.
Lol cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by foody(f): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
In summary pray, work hard and when you are bless lead by example.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Melvin95(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2015
Raiders:
Tuface is an idi0t for spending that much on a pair of shoes

Oya kill yasef!!! grin
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by icybeth(m): 12:24am On Dec 14, 2015
celeb life is live today and die tomorrow
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 14, 2015
We all look but see differently: I don't see anything wrong with how a brother uses his hard earn cash! Let's say he does all the aforementioned things, what will the Government, Family and Religious institution do? If you ask me, i'll say nothing but sit back and let 'celebs' get charitable with their hard-earn cash! Tell you what, go see a therapist, alright? Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.