Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 (3480 Views)

Which Investment Is Better Between Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bills / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria / What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by abdrazak: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Good Afternoon, I want to ask which investment can I do with #100,000.
Advice needed.
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by Chommieblaq(f): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oya make una comment o.

Cos even me wan borrow sense o.

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by agentakins: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
abdrazak:
Good Afternoon,
I want to ask which investment can I do with #100,000.

Advice needed.
Join cryptocurrency mining. It is an investment that can earn you much profit everyday for life. This is not a HYIP program. A lot of Nigerians and foreigners are into it. Most nairalanders are also benefitting from it. There is a WhatsApp group for all nairalanders doing it. You can request for the FREE INFO by sending a blank mail to engrolu@gmail.com, it is free to join.
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by agarawu23(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
agentakins:

Join cryptocurrency mining. It is an investment that can earn you much profit everyday for life. This is not a HYIP program. A lot of Nigerians and foreigners are into it. Most nairalanders are also benefitting from it. There is a WhatsApp group for all nairalanders doing it. You can request for the FREE INFO by sending a blank mail to engrolu@gmail.com, it is free to join.
cryptocurrency? Explain better Here on this thread, I am interested too
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by abdrazak: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
agentakins:

@agentakins, What is it all about?
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by divineappo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
abdrazak:
Good Afternoon,

Advice needed.
there is a biz u can do wit a guaranteed weekly profit of #25k. Its not an online biz. Its a physical biz transaction involving agro commodity trade. I av buyers already, willing to buy. I av access to sellers already. Call me on. 09095500809. give me ur number
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by fotnam(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2015
You can start your own paint manufacturing company, get an electric paint missing machine, brand your buckets and buy chemicals to produce at least 50 to 60 buckets of emulsion paints. And start supplying your own branded paints to real estate building companies, home builders, paint major distributors etc and make 50 to 150 % profit on any paint you produce

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by fotnam(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2015
I advice you to invest your money into lucrative business that has huge demand and you can start with low capital. Paint manufacturing is one of such business, with houses and estates springing up everywhere, paints are highly sought after within rural and urban areas. Imagine being the sole producer of paints in your local government and raise major paint distributors to be selling within and across while you concentrate on quality control.
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by Deo27: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=agentakins post=40968382]
Kindly give more details pls
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by agarawu23(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
fotnam:
You can start your own paint manufacturing company, get an electric paint missing machine, brand your buckets and buy chemicals to produce at least 50 to 60 buckets of emulsion paints. And start supplying your own branded paints to real estate building companies, home builders, paint major distributors etc and make 50 to 150 % profit on any paint you produce
shed more light bro wink

Can someone do the paint without first registring to the govt to avoid the story that touches the hrt?
What are the requirements?
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by Atesunate15(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
You can actually invest it and get 120% profit per month. Check my signature for my mail. Goodluck
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by abdrazak: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2015
fotnam:
I didn't know anything about manufacturing emulsion, and co.
Won't I need to employ manpower?
With manpower, can I cope with #100,000?

Can you shed more light on this?
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by abdrazak: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2015
agarawu23:
shed more light bro wink

Can someone do the paint without first registring to the govt to avoid the story that touches the hrt?
What are the requirements?
My boss!!! Thanks for being there.

My thought was about investing in rearing of animals most especially sheep and rams.

I don't know whether or how this could be feasible.
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by agarawu23(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2015
abdrazak:

My boss!!! Thanks for being there.

My thought was about investing in rearing of animals most especially sheep and rams.

I don't know whether or how this could be feasible.
you have a good suggestion but I will advice u not to go into business you know nothing about if you don't want to enter debt. talking from experience.

Make findings well on the livestock and have a lot of idea before giving in.
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by needrealuvabj81: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2015
I am in abuja, you can invest in my automobile business. N100k to collect 30k monthly and 50k to collect 15k monthly. Yinks-Links Global Services Ltd call 08100392181 if you are interested.
abdrazak:
Good Afternoon,

Advice needed.
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by abdrazak: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2015
agarawu23:
you have a good suggestion but I will advice u not to go into business you know nothing about if you don't want to enter debt. talking from experience.

Make findings well on the livestock and have a lot of idea before giving in.

I have the idea of rearing of animals. My mum was into livestock rearing but her own was goat only and she was well known in it.

I just want to see whether I could inculcate ram and sheep into it.
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by agarawu23(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2015
abdrazak:

I have the idea of rearing of animals. My mum is into livestock rearing but her own is goat only and she is well known in it.

I just want to see whether I could inculcate ram and sheep into it.
why not look for another line since your mum is into it already and in future, u can add rams to your mum's own. You are a fresh student and you didnt study agriculture so I will advice u to look for another line.

I will message u on whatsapp sha
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by fotnam(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2015
All you need to start a paint manufacturing company is the right paint formulation skill that will enable you produce quality paint of international standard. as for registration, for a starter, you need to register your paint company either as an enterprise or incorporation, then subsequently, you need to also register your paint brand with SON( standard organization of Nigeria) you give your brand more voice. all you need as a starter is how to produce quality paints with high coverage and supply directly to users like home builders, contractors, estate developers etc.

you can start making paints from just your backyard with affordable electric paint mixers of N35,000, get your buckets branded and start producing and supplying.

As for marketing, its very simple, paints are in high demand across every part of Nigeria, even in remote villages, cos everyone is building or investing into properties.

Profit is extremely high, a minimum of 50% profit on emulsion paints, 120 % profit on texcoat paints, 200 % profit on Satin paints as a beginner who is new. you can also raise major distributors to sell your paints across different states. All you need is the proper formulatin

Dulux paints sell 20 litres of emulsion paints for N27,000 simply because they understand what Nigerian need-high coverge paints, that same paints can be produced with N6,000. Currently i sell mine for N6,000 while a bunch of others sell between N2000-3000.
Nigeria need its youth to step into different form of manufacturing to create more jobs and increase our GDP. remember, its not just about making money, but building a system that can be transformed into a trans-generational business empire. Dont let anyone deciev you with quick money, let it be a visible business system that generation unborn can learn from. checkout my blog if you need more details. thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by agarawu23(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2015
fotnam:
All you need to start a paint manufacturing company is the right paint formulation skill that will enable you produce quality paint of international standard. as for registration, for a starter, you need to register your paint company either as an enterprise or incorporation, then subsequently, you need to also register your paint brand with SON( standard organization of Nigeria) you give your brand more voice. all you need as a starter is how to produce quality paints with high coverage and supply directly to users like home builders, contractors, estate developers etc.

you can start making paints from just your backyard with affordable electric paint mixers of N35,000, get your buckets branded and start producing and supplying.

As for marketing, its very simple, paints are in high demand across every part of Nigeria, even in remote villages, cos everyone is building or investing into properties.

Profit is extremely high, a minimum of 50% profit on emulsion paints, 120 % profit on texcoat paints, 200 % profit on Satin paints as a beginner who is new. you can also raise major distributors to sell your paints across different states. All you need is the proper formulatin

Dulux paints sell 20 litres of emulsion paints for N27,000 simply because they understand what Nigerian need-high coverge paints, that same paints can be produced with N6,000. Currently i sell mine for N6,000 while a bunch of others sell between N2000-3000.
Nigeria need its youth to step into different form of manufacturing to create more jobs and increase our GDP. remember, its not just about making money, but building a system that can be transformed into a trans-generational business empire. Dont let anyone deciev you with quick money, let it be a visible business system that generation unborn can learn from. checkout my blog if you need more details. thank you
interesting. Where is your location?
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by maldox(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
@ fotnam, what's the name of your blog?
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by fotnam(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
agarawu23:
interesting. Where is your location?
Abuja
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by agarawu23(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
fotnam:
Abuja
OK bro wink
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by Crystalline(f): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
fotnam:

Great info, thanks bro for sharing.

but for those who do not have a background on paint making , whats your advise on how and where better to get trained.
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by amaikechris(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
fotnam:

thank u browse for the info but I'm looking forward to give more details for beginners who don't have any idea about the biz
Re: Which Investment Can I Do With #100,000 by DBS1: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
You can go into Agric commodity products.I can help to guide you on the business and you can start with that and start making money.For more inquires call me less discuss on 07082638957

(1) (Reply)

FRAUD ALERT! BLISS GATE IS A FRAUD / Affordable And Reliable Content Writing Services / Munched Screen From MMM South Africa After The Freezing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.