Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

If Your Website Makes $300/monthly, Will You Still Sell It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If Your Website Makes $300/monthly, Will You Still Sell It? (538 Views)

I Still Sell Facebook Accounts Of Any Kind / Web Maintenance- A Perfect Hand On Your Website Makes The Difference. / Great Website Makes A Great YOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Website Makes $300/monthly, Will You Still Sell It? by geniusng(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
If you are making $300 every month from your website, will you still want to sell it? How did this QUESTION come about?
I posted that I want to sell my website http://www.codedwebmaster.com which makes $300 from Guest Post I have invested time and efforts on this web site for more that 5 good years. I have no option to raise money to start something bigger.

Please if you are in my shoe, will do the same or do you have a contrary opinion? Advice?
Re: If Your Website Makes $300/monthly, Will You Still Sell It? by Interesting15: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
geniusng:
If you are making $300 every month from your website, will you still want to sell it? How did this QUESTION come about?
I posted that I want to sell my website http://www.codedwebmaster.com which makes $300 from Guest Post I have invested time and efforts on this web site for more that 5 good years. I have no option to raise money to start something bigger.

Please if you are in my shoe, will do the same or do you have a contrary opinion? Advice?

Aiming at something bigger is good. But why not do as Bamidele (that successful young freelancer).

I learn that When he wanted to go into fish farming, he simply put someone managing his blog.

If you want a manager, you can whatsapp me 08185021024

2 Likes

Re: If Your Website Makes $300/monthly, Will You Still Sell It? by geniusng(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nice Advice...but the capital will be coming from the sale...though I have started other two blogs. Working to get the new blogs on top of Google soon.

Thanks for your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Guest-blogging / Web Design Vacancy / Nigeria Verified ( Google Adsense) Or ( Media.net ) Account 4 Sale Lets Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.