Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever (22272 Views)

Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma / Photos Of Omoni Oboli's Dad Who Died In Auto Crash / Omoni Oboli & Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever by preciousMI1(f): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
cute.... I almost don't know the difference btw father and first son... that second son copy d mama face
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever by KanwuliaJara: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm!!!!
Dem blokos go loooooooong like dogoyaro BUHARI I swia!!!! cheesy

Omo!
See 'fOst' and 'sAYkon' legs? shocked
"tOd" leg go be "DOOOOOOOOOOOPE"!!!!
Shegey!!!!! grin
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever by Nickymezor(f): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
They look so cute...
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever by micronut(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Demmocrats:
This dude had those kids when he was 16 or what shocked

Fine family, wish mine will be like that.

lol! The guy was 30 when he married her... A Uniben trained Dentist!
Re: Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever by teddy001: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Where is Pa Jonah? Otuoke is far these days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Hack Gotv And Watch All Channels Without Paying Penny / Cossy Orjiakor Announces Marriage Plans / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.