Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Posters Wanted! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Posters Wanted! (627 Views)

We Are Giving Away 10k To Posters On Our Workplace Review Site / Administrators And Posters Needed In A New Forum / Jobs For Content Posters In A Fast Growing Web Company, Work From Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posters Wanted! by Shat: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hey guys! Okay, so this might be a funny job but if you are interested kindly contact me at hatsfb@gmail.com ! So here it goes;
A website has members who are not active due to the fact that the member's say that no one is posting and all of that shit. So I was asked if I can get people who will post on the website, comment and in all keep the website active! You aint going to be paid in cash but in Voucher. Don't know how much voucher tho but if you are interested, kindly contact me. Lol at least you wont be needing to buy vouchers. Lol
See ya !!!!
Re: Posters Wanted! by abimbawealth(f): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ok na
Re: Posters Wanted! by Shat: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yh
Re: Posters Wanted! by destino24(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shat:
Hey guys! Okay, so this might be a funny job but if you are interested kindly contact me at hatsfb@gmail.com ! So here it goes;
A website has members who are not active due to the fact that the member's say that no one is posting and all of that shit. So I was asked if I can get people who will post on the website, comment and in all keep the website active! You aint going to be paid in cash but in Voucher. Don't know how much voucher tho but if you are interested, kindly contact me. Lol at least you wont be needing to buy vouchers. Lol
See ya !!!!

What kinda voucher abeg
Re: Posters Wanted! by oluyemibamz: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
lol dis is d most dumbest thing i have ever heard ,abeg na which kind voucher/voucher wey person no go fit use outside the site.better ass money at least 5,000.

(1) (Reply)

Online Marketers Needed @ Webheart Universe (open Job) / Urgently In Jos / Public Relations Intern Needed At Davebrook Plus Other Job Vacancies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.