Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Justin Bieber Looking Dapper In Suits As He Display New Tattoo On His Neck - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Looking Dapper In Suits As He Display New Tattoo On His Neck (623 Views)

12 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Look Classy In Suits (photos) / Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures / Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Looking Dapper In Suits As He Display New Tattoo On His Neck by creebhills(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
The 'Love Yourself' crooner posted the photo above on his Instagram page yesterday.

He captioned :
justinbieberNew tattoo smiley

Justin Bieber become only the 3rd artist on the Uk top chart to have two of his songs hit no one of the Uk top chart simultaneously, the other two artist were The Beatles and Elvis Presley.

ALSO READ:
Justin Bieber Displays his Hot Bod while Enjoying his Stay at the Versace Mansion in Miami:http://www./2015/12/justin-bieber-displays-his-hot-bod.html

source:http://www./2015/12/justin-bieber-looking-dapper-in-suits.html
Re: Justin Bieber Looking Dapper In Suits As He Display New Tattoo On His Neck by SurefireAsoOke: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Where is the picture?

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature.
Re: Justin Bieber Looking Dapper In Suits As He Display New Tattoo On His Neck by creebhills(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
SurefireAsoOke:
Where is the picture?

sorry follow the link, didnt know whats wrong with nairaland as the time of posting, was unable to add the pics coz i couldnt select it

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral / Female Bankers Fight Dirty & N Aked Thereself Over Rich Businessman / PHOTOS: Flavour's Manager Benjamin Omesiete Weds Fiancée In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.