Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Popular Nollywood Actress Severely Blast Fan For Criticizing Her Failed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actress Severely Blast Fan For Criticizing Her Failed Marriage (675 Views)

“fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit / Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. / Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nollywood Actress Severely Blast Fan For Criticizing Her Failed Marriage by TunezMediaBlog: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Popular Nollywood actress cum producer, Georgina Onuoha has hit back at people criticizing Her love life using one of her fans as scape goat.

The angry mother of two has been receiving back-lashes from some of her fans on social media over her failed marriage.

Obviously, she couldn’t take it any longer and decided to voice out through social media.

The pretty actress shared the picture of one of her critics by name Vivain Rowland and wrote.

‘‘Face of a monkey drinking panadol over my marriage. Wanna be cow/goat is having a headache as to why I'm still bearing my last name.(igwegbe)

I don't know why people cannot keep their opinions to themselves. Meanwhile, they are the most miserable in life. Oops I forgot, she said Buhari made her an ambassador. . Kidding. .she actually calls herself an ambassador, but it's not what you think. .it's a student/university ambassadorship recruiting students I guess so she can be paid. Looking at this picture of her speaks volumes. . She desperately needs attention and a man. The last time I checked, only street gals dress this way.
@ Vivian Rowland. .Go get a life ok.. And learn next time how to write on people's walls about matters and issues that doesn't concern you. Peace girl.’’

The stunning actress also hinted that it is about time she started exposing faces of those who wouldn’t let her be with their hateful comments.

Continuing, she added, ‘time to start exposing faces of bigots who sit behind computers vomiting hate over people they don't know or issues that they don't have a clue about. Her Name is Vivian Rowland on Facebook. .Please help make her famous. Usually I don't respond to such shenanigans, but this thing over stepped her boundaries. .Goats and monkeys like her thrive on other people's pain for gain.’

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=39237

Cc: MissyB3

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Severely Blast Fan For Criticizing Her Failed Marriage by adonbilivit: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
popular? has the meaning of this word been changed?
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Severely Blast Fan For Criticizing Her Failed Marriage by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Last Days na lie nobody sabi she
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Severely Blast Fan For Criticizing Her Failed Marriage by Chommieblaq(f): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
When ppl judge these celeb, they forget that they too are human like them, dem no sabi wetin lead to d divorce.

Buh as a celebrity, u don become public figure, whether u like am or not ppl go meddle buh I think ignoring her should be the best thing or better still address it in a mature way rather than stooping so low to trade insult online. She has succeeded in bringing u down to her level and believe me if she comes back for u, she go soooo beat u, she has nothing to loose rather u making her popular overnight.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Severely Blast Fan For Criticizing Her Failed Marriage by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
popular? has the meaning of this word been changed?
Nairaland didnt just stop at censoring words it went further to give salient words new meaning.

If only we could have nairaland dictionary, people will not have to keep repeating these questions.
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Severely Blast Fan For Criticizing Her Failed Marriage by BrownCookie(f): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
I do not have much to say but that pink jumpsuit Georgina is wearing looks horribly gross.
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Severely Blast Fan For Criticizing Her Failed Marriage by muderkid(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't know her

(1) (Reply)

Thanks For Bringing Me Closer To God-tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her Husband / Don Jazzy Reacts To Davido's Babymama Drama / Donjazzy Reacts To Davido Drama With Hilarious Tweets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.