Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! (4522 Views)

These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Rams And Goats Of The Recession. / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Sagamite(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Some of the lame explanations I have been hearing from these cretins almost make me laugh simultaneously as I feel like throwing up.

Hear the fuuktard called Raymond Dokpesi:

Raymond Dokpesi, founder of Daar Communication, owners of Ray Power radio network and Africa Independent Television, has said the money he received from the office of the National Security Adviser during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan was payment for media and political campaign for the 2015 general election.

So this fuuktard is saying he collected N2.1bn for media and political campaign from the NSA?

Is this cretin telling us that we are suppose to believe that?

If PDP is paying for "media and political campaign", why is the money coming from the NSA and not PDP party officials? grin grin grin grin

Since when did a owner of an establishment that is supposed to be independent and non-partisan become central to "media and political campaign" of one party!

Please put this fuuktard in the JAIL he belongs to!

Hear the fuuktard called Iyorchia Ayu:

Meanwhile, former Internal Affairs and Education Minister, Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, has said he does not deal in arms procurement and could not have collected monies from the federal government to buy military weapons and equipment.
Ayu is alleged to have collected the sum of N345m from the office of Dasuki.

Reacting to the report, in a statement he personally signed, yesterday, in Abuja, he explained that any funds from the office of the NSA, remitted to Starbriid Limited, a company he confirmed he has interest in, were solely for the provision of consultancy services on security and electoral matters.

This moronic fuuktard called Iyorchia Ayu wants us to believe that he, who has no military/secret service/police/security background was paid a whooping N345m to provide consultancy services to the Expert NSA on security and electoral matters with public funds? grin grin grin grin grin

E no go better for this fooool!

The easiest way to nail this cretin is to tell him to provide the the security reports he submitted. grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least, if you are going to be paid a whooping sum of N345m for "consultancy services on security and electoral matters", you will produce reports on strategy. Abi you were paid N345m to open you mouth and yansh in the air? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hear the fuuktard called Nduka Obaigbena:

In response to a letter of invitation from the EFCC, Obaigbena made it clear that the amount he received from the Office of National Security Adviser, ONSA was duly approved for him by former President Goodluck Jonathan to compensate him for the dastardly bombing of his offices in Abuja and Kaduna by Boko Haram insurgents.

The publisher said the approval by Jonathan for the payment of the sum of N550 million to him was in response to the letters of appeal he personally wrote to him pleading for assistance following the destruction of his buildings and printing facilities by the insurgents.

Obaigbena said such compassionate approval by the former president and subsequent payment by the ONSA could not amount to receiving suspicious funds from the office of the NSA.

So this fuuktard is telling us that public funds was used as compensation through the NSA?

So Nigeria's public purse has become the insurer to Nduka Obaigbena without him making any prior monthly policy payments? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If terrorist bomb your facilities, who is suppose to pay for it? The government or your insurance company? grin grin grin

E no go better for this cretin!

Hear the fuuktard called Attahiru Bafarawa:

According to Sahara Reporters, Mr. Bafarawa, whose detention was approved by a court order, has stated that he received N4.6 billion from Mr. Dasuki for “spiritual purposes.”

I can't even waste my writing and breath on the cretinousness of this fuuktard.

Nuff said.

Even thieves like Oledepo can't ask for that much as tithe!

These cretins are too daft to even think about what kind of lie they would tell that can stand up to scrutiny.

As more of them give their daft explanations, I will be using these platform to slaughter them.

At least, goats are meant for slaughter, even after they have eaten yams.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Last Days collection of thievery stories

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sagacious!!!

Thanks for the laughs agbon cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Sagamite(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mynd44:
Sagacious!!!

Thanks for the laughs agbon cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am laughing too but at the same time severely irritated by these fuuktards. grin angry grin angry grin angry grin angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Sagamite(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
The list of crooks who ate yam in the arms deal is growing:

Sambo Dasuki
Nduka Obaigbena
Raymond Dokpesi
Iyorchia Ayu
Attahiru Bafarawa
Adamu Muazu
Tony Anenih
Musiliu Obanikoro
Peter Odili
Bode George
Yerima Abdullahi
Bashir Yuguda
Bello Haliru
Jim Nwobodo
Ahmadu Ali

Those are the most prominent goats named so far from this particular Yam Festival organised by the Cretin of Otuoke!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Aguntasolo1: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan said on Monday that his successor would not have any difficulty fighting corruption because of the technology his administration is putting in place to fight the menace.

Addressing party supporters at the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, campaign rally in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, Mr. Jonathan, who is the presidential candidate of the party, promised to end corruption in Nigeria, if given the mandate to run the country for another four years.

I promise you if you vote for me and I come back and serve this country in the next four years, the next persons that will become the president of this country will not talk about corruption because we are working on technology and we will use technology to block all these areas through which people are corruptly enriching themselves,” he said.

Mr. Jonathan, who has severally accused of condoning corruption, added: “Today we are talking about IT. We are no longer in the analogue generation. So we want to deploy IT to solve problems and I tell you in the next five years nobody will harass the next president for not fighting corruption because I will solve the problem of corruption in this country.”

The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, had promised during one of his campaign rallies last week that he would jail corrupt leaders.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174816-ill-rid-nigeria-corruption-given-another-chance-jonathan.html

Read and laugh!

6 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Iroh88(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Awesome compilation!! cheesycheesy
Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Adesiji77: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Beremx(f): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
I want to really know how much Jim Nwobodo was given. Was the bleached fuckktard given money to buy more bleaching creams? grin
I remember Jonathan's words during his presidential campaign.
"HOW MUCH DID JIM NWOBODO STOLE?"
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Sagamite(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Beremx:
I want to really know how much Jim Nwobodo was given.
Was the bleached fuckktard given money to buy more bleaching creams? grin

grin grin

"Only one slice of yam that Jim Nwobodo ate that Buhari put him in jail. Is that the kind of person you want to be voting for?

I let goats have a yam festival."

- The Cretin of Otuoke.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by oduastates: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Believe me when I say some people are incapable of decoding your logic.
They are wonder what the fuzz is all about?
They have never lived in a lawful society.
They do not know their civic right and responsibilities.
They do not know where the point where those rights end

Especially those who protest against the those who protest against corruption, dictatorship and lawlessness.

7 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
hmmm.... many of these men need to b flogged many stripes first b4 being put in jail..
Ds list shows one how ds foolish northern leaders ve eaten up ds country, and yet did nothing for deir region other than to brainwash dem with satanic Islam...
See PDP too.. party of looters and riggers... all deir leaders frm d North, east, west and south should be in jail... persons dat shud ve changed ds country after d tumult of thr foolish northern military goats called leaders..
See Dokpesi reason.. hahaha... barawo...
Well I hope d likes of Amaechi, Obasanjo, Tinubu get deir full share at deir appropriate times as GEJ.. Awon ole...
However ds doesnt mean Buhari is not a dumbo, a clueless Bleep who has nothing to offer buh use probes who divert attention frm his thieving sorry self...
God will punish all ds government fools...

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by agriboom: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sagamite:
The list of crooks who ate yam in the arms deal are growing:

Sambo Dasuki
Nduka Obaigbena
Raymond Dokpesi
Iyorchia Ayu
Attahiru Bafarawa
Adamu Muazu
Musiliu Obanikoro
Peter Odili
Bode George
Yerima Abdullahi
Bashir Yuguda
Bello Haliru
Jim Nwobodo
Ahmadu Ali

Those are the most prominent goats named so far from this particular Yam Festival of the Cretin of Otuoke!

Namadi Sambo
Also pls how Yarima Abdullahi enter?
Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Sagamite(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
agriboom:

Namadi Sambo
Also pls how Yarima Abdullahi enter?

Yerima was in the list of goats here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2798321/gave-n600-million-george-yuguda#40953170

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by okolochyke: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don laugh tire grin grin grin

It is now time for both goat and yam to face sacrifice

Yam is tired of goat and goat is tired of yam

9 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by agriboom: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sagamite:

Yerima was in the list of goats here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2798321/gave-n600-million-george-yuguda#40953170

Chai! I know this man! Always acting Saint, if this is indeed so then he is a useless goat angry
Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by wiegraf: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Is this for real?
Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by ishiamu(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin

Now get the Bleep off before I lay a curse on you and the unborn child within you
Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by OLADD: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2015
OP, I am constrained to describe you as one of the mischievous APC kid-brains on the loose. One wonders where you kept your curiousity when Fashola told the whole nation that he should not be blamed for the N78millon and N300million Website and Borehole fraud simply because he "was not responsible for signing cheques" Did you ever ask where Fashola directed the funds to?
For your information, the NSA and any funds allocated to his office were not meant for the purchase of arms alone and don't be fooled to think that SECURITY is about the army, police and other security issues only. National Security also involves the media, social welfare, intra-religious conflicts, national image laundering etc.

1. Raymond Dokpesi has told the nation that the N2.1billion he collected was for the projection of Jonathan's administration's achievements and NOT EMPHATICALLY FOR PDP CAMPAIGN as you and other misguided APC liars have been peddling. In addition, it's not out of the NSA's jurisdiction to allocate money from the excess security vote for such purpose. If you know how costly media jingos and documentaries are, you wouldn't make any unnecessary noise about the so-called N2.1b.

2. The money given to Obiagbena and other media houses also falls within the responsibility of NSA's office as it concerned compensation for the erroneous military confistication of newsprints and terrorist attacks on some media houses. If the NSA was not justified in carrying out such function who else should have done that?

3. Anybody can offer security advise to the NSA and not necessarily limited to security experts alone.

Now let me ask you these salient questions;

a. Where did Buhari get his campaign funds which ran into billions of Naira from? Remember he had less than N1million in his account before the last elections.

b. How did APC governors spend the Security Votes allocated to their respective States in recent years?

c. From which sources was APC able to prosecute elections in Ekiti, Osun, Anambra, Ondo, Lagos and Ogun in recent years? Was is from the private pockets of its leaders?

Buhari and APC in connivance with uninformed commentators like you are just playing to the gallery. A thief should stop demonizing others as thieves.
Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2015
OLADD:
OP, I am constrained to describe you as one of the mischievous APC kid-brain on the loose. One wonders where you kept your brain when Fashola told the whole nation why he should not be blamed for the N78millon and N300million Website and Borehole fraud simply because he "was not responsible for signing cheques" Did you ever ask questions on where Fashola directed the funds to?
For your information, the NSA and any funds allocated to his office were not meant for the purchase of arms alone and don't be fooled to think that SECURITY is about the army, police and other security issues only. National Security also involves the media, social welfare, intra-religious conflicts, national image laundering etc.

You are a daft, cretinous fuuktard!

E no go better for you and your cement brain!

I should ask questions for something someone said they did not sign for?

Your moronic, cretinous arssse is comparing that to the issue of something someone else DID sign for?

E no go better for you!

It is time you end your stuuuupid life.

Beg a trailer driver to hit you.

OLADD:

1. Raymond Dokpesi has told the nation that the N2.1billion he collected was for the projection of Jonathan's administration's achievements and NOT EMPHATICALLY FOR PDP CAMPAIGN as you and other misguided APC liars have been peddling. In addition, it's not out of the NSA's jurisdiction to allocate money from the excess security vote for such purpose. If you know how costly media jingos and documentaries are, you wouldn't make any unnecessary noise about the so-called N2.1b.

So he collected public funds from Security services for PR services!

E no go better for you. Your stupidity should be enough crime to justify sentencing you to death under the law.

OLADD:

2. The money given to Obiagbena and other media houses also falls within the responsibility of NSA's office as it concerned compensation for the erroneous military confistication of newsprints and terrorist attacks on some media houses. If the NSA was not justified in carrying out such function who else should have done that?

So you are Obiagbena?

Obiagbena said it was for terrorist attack and confistication, your daft arsse is saying it is for confistication only?

Since when did confistication compensation fall under the purview of NSA, fuuktard?

Soon your daft arsse would say security falls under the purview of Minister of Steel.

Cretin!

OLADD:

3. Anybody can offer security advise to the NSA and not necessarily limited to security experts alone.

This is how moronic you are?

Anyone can offer even medical advice to the Chief Medical Officer without having any background in medicine and then be paid N345m for their "expert" advice!

E no go better for you and the fuuktards that made the mistake of bringing you into this world.

You should all be lined up and shot for the crime.

OLADD:

a. Where did Buhari get his campaign funds which ran into billions of Naira from? Remember he had less than N1million in his account before the last elections.

b. How did APC governors spend the Security Votes allocated to their respective States in recent years?

c. From which sources was APC able to prosecute elections in Ekiti, Osun, Anambra, Ondo, Lagos and Ogun in recent years? Was is from the private pockets of its leaders?

Buhari and APC in connivance with uninformed commentators like you are just playing to the gallery. A thief should stop demonizing others as thieves.

Who the fck are you to ask me questions, fuuktard?

13 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by OLADD: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2015
Sagamite:

E no go better for you and your cement brain!

I should ask questions for something someone said they did not sign for?

Your moronic, cretinous arssse is comparing that to the issue of something someone else DID sign for?

E no go better for you!

It is time you end your stuuuupid life.

Beg a trailer driver to hit you.

So he collected public funds from Security services for PR services!

E no go better for you. Your stupidity should be enough crime to justify sentencing you to death under the law.

So you are Obiagbena?

Obiagbena said it was for terrorist attack and confistication, your daft arsse is saying it is for confistication only?

Since when did confistication compensation fall under the purview of NSA, fuuktard?

Soon your daft arsse would say security falls under the purview of Minister of Steel.

Cretin!

This is how moronic you are?

Anyone can offer even medical advice to the Chief Medical Officer without having any background in medicine and then be paid N345m for their "expert" advice!

E no go better for you and the fuuktards that made the mistake of bringing you into this world.

You should all be lined up and shot for the crime.

Who the fck are you to ask me questions, fuuktard?

Your response clearly indicates some elements of madness and I think Seun should promptly take note before you completely run amok on Nairaland. Anyway, your curse and thousands from your likes CANNOT AND I REPEAT, WILL NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON ME. Get that to your dumb brain. However, my rejoinder was written in the simplest English enough for you to easily comprehend. Obiagbena appeared on a national TV (Channels to be precise) and he articulated what purpose(s) the money he collected were meant for. However, for the sake of Coconut head like you, part of the money was to compensate his company for the dastardly Boko haram attack.

I won't bother to reply your foolishness again. I am done with silly morons like you. Get lost.
Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Sagamite(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2015
OLADD:

Your response clearly indicates some elements of madness and I think Seun should promptly take note before you completely run amok on Nairaland. Anyway, your curse and thousands from your likes CANNOT AND I REPEAT, WILL NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON ME. Get that to your dumb brain. However, my rejoinder was written in the simplest English enough for you to easily comprehend. Obiagbena appeared on a national TV (Channels to be precise) and he articulated what purpose(s) the money he collected were meant for. However, for the sake of Coconut head like you, part of the money was to compensate his company for the dastardly Boko haram attack.

I won't bother to reply your foolishness again. I am done with silly morons like you. Get lost.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You really think I am the one mad?

Chei! I am not surprised. Every mad man thinks the whole world is mad.

You need to end your miserable life and save the world from your moronic opinions.

Moronic fuuktard, so the country should be funding the loss of a business man that took the risk of not getting insurance?

He collected the money silently and did not declare the "compensation"?

That is what your moronic arsse believed?

E no go better for you.

11 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin

Fat agbaya... Stop calling someone who is old enough to be ur grand father person
Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by oteneaaron(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
M enjoying this show....
.but what. Amazes me is why a sane Nigerian would defend all these theives we have as leaders....... D..okpesi and Co. are theiving goats...and should be treated as such....dis is not the time to mince words....anyone who is guilty should be called guilty and nothing less....

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
himkers:

Fat agbaya... Stop calling someone who is old enough to be ur grand father person

Product of a failed education system!

Cretinous products who, instead of them being furious that their lives are being destroyed by the criminals, would be furious the criminals are not being respected.

Waste of human skin and identity.

Baboon!

5 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by OLADD: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sagamite:

You really think I am the one mad?

Chei! I am not surprised. Every mad man thinks the whole world is mad.

You need to end your miserable life and save the world from your moronic opinions.

Moronic fuuktard, so the country should be funding the loss of a business man that took the risk of not getting insurance?

He collected the money silently and did not declare the "compensation"?

That is what your moronic arsse believed?

E no go better for you.

Oh! What an absolute bunkum from a lifeless entity! Do you expect him to acknowledge receipt of the money to your unknown household? Are you so daft to know that not all risks are covered by Insurance policies in Nigeria? Look at a semi-illiterate trying to tutor us on Insurance. Who knows your entire family except on Nairaland. All the accused persons will defend themselves appropriately and there's nothing your cursed generation can do about it. Take a plunge into the bott0m-less pit if you don't like it.
Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sagamite:

Product of a failed education system!

Cretinous products who, instead of them being furious that their lives are being destroyed by the criminals, would be furious the criminals are not being respected.

Waste of human skin and identity.

Baboon!

UR entire generations, plus ur useless father and ur who.re of a mother are all fucktards
Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by sherrylo: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
OLADD:
OP, I am constrained to describe you as one of the mischievous APC kid-brains on the loose. One wonders where you kept your curiousity when Fashola told the whole nation that he should not be blamed for the N78millon and N300million Website and Borehole fraud simply because he "was not responsible for signing cheques" Did you ever ask where Fashola directed the funds to?

I am truly ashamed.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Sagamite(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
himkers:

UR entire generations, plus ur useless father and ur who.re of a mother are all fucktards

You want to add to that description of your parents?

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Sagamite(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
OLADD:

Oh! What an absolute bunkum from a lifeless entity! Do you expect him to acknowledge receipt of the money to your unknown household? Are you so daft to know that not all risks are covered by Insurance policies in Nigeria? Look at a semi-illiterate trying to tutor us on Insurance. Who knows your entire family except on Nairaland. All the accused persons will defend themselves appropriately and there's nothing your cursed generation can do about it. Take a plunge into the bott0m-less pit if you don't like it.

How would an illiterate like you know what insurance is? grin grin grin grin grin grin

So he got insurance cover through public funds from the National Security adviser and we wouldn't know about it until Yam Festival was over?

E no go better for you.

Whoever is paying you is as much as a fuuktard as you are, Sincere9gerian.

Fuuktard!

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by sherrylo: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
OLADD:

Please stop trying to defend this. It involves the lives of selfless people who laid it down for us

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
oteneaaron:
M enjoying this show....
.but what. Amazes me is why a sane Nigerian would defend all these theives we have as leaders....... D..okpesi and Co. are theiving goats...and should be treated as such....dis is not the time to mince words....anyone who is guilty should be called guilty and nothing less....

That is how these jobless youth fuuktards feed themselves.

They become internet warriors for crooks, using multiple accounts and chatting illogical rubbish.

https://www.nairaland.com/1916318/nigerian-politicians-employ-internet-warriors

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu LGA Chairmen Deny Going Into Hiding Because Of EFCC Officials / Between Patience Jonathan And Hushpuppi (photos) / Sanwo-Olu: The Sacrifices Of Ex-Servicemen Won’t Be Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.