Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan (16221 Views)

Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Opens Up On Split With Husband: Begs Fans To Pray For Her / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Opens A Film School In Ibadan & Collects N5k For Reg. Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by IamChuzzy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-uIdkBY6By54/Vm2tztR5AnI/AAAAAAAAChQ/bR5owQcjQLk/s1600/wpid-wp-1450027548029.jpeg[/img]

Yoruba movie actress Toyin Aimakhu has opened her new film school in Ibadan.

The actress disclosed that she has opened a film school in Ibadan at D’Rovans/Wallan Hotel, Ring Road Ibadan, Oyo state. She named it, ‘’Toyin Aimakhu Films Academy.’’

Toyin said she opened the school as a way of giving back to the society having benefited from her fans support all these years. Toyin added that so many people have called her over the years pleading to be just like her, so she thought it wise to set up the school and groom people to be like her and follow their dreams.

See what she said below!

Many people have been calling me that they want to be like me and I feel the only way for them to be like me is to get a good training. So, I decided to set up a school where they can get trained. I have been thinking of how to give back to the society and I realized that this is an avenue to do so.

Toyin who like her colleagues in the industry, Muyiwa Ademola and Femi Adebayo, who both own Film Schools in the ancient city attributed choosing the loation as being a place they were born and brought up. She also gave the fact that properties in Lagos are expensive.

Many people don’t know I’m an Ibadan girl. Though I am a native of Edo state, I was brought up Ibadan. Initially, I was considering setting up the school in Lagos, but the cost of land there is outrageous. ‘Where we are using now is not really ours, we have a big site that we are building and it will be completed next year. We decided to start the school this year because the pressure on us to kick off is very high.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/nollywood-actress-toyin-aimakhu-opens.html

lalasticlala, ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by IamChuzzy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by dominique(f): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Toyin said she opened the school as a way of giving back to the society having benefited from her fans support all these years

I suppose the acting lessons will be free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by Demmocrats(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Toyin said she opened the school as a way of giving back to the society having benefited from her fans support all these years. Toyin added that so many people have called her over the years pleading to be just like her, so she thought it wise to set up the school and groom people to be like her and follow their dreams.

So what will Genevieve say when an unknown makes such comment grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by fela54: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by Omotayor123(f): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Good for her!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by ugonna1054(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Okayy
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by Babprosper20(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
fp
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by looseweight: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Contracts
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by MzPecs(f): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
dominique:

I suppose the acting lessons will be free
Lol cheesy
In our widest dreams..

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by linda129: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by easyfem(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
So we edo pple plenty for street wey pple no no
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by passionate88: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by amarachi06(f): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hope you will not turn them like this........

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by deegotstyle: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
ok
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by anonimi: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Good initiative.
Hope she continuously IMPROVES it in collaboration with international film schools of repute.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by MzPecs(f): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
I wish her well smiley

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by famousroland(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nice Only if it's Free
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by olamydey(f): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Good move! Toyin is doing great... God grant me my last minute 2015 miracle smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by eluquenson(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
I hope she won't teach the students nudity and how to break up their marriage for career.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by helphelp: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
All road na road...

As long as pepper dey enter

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by kwaraguy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
GOD bless you my favorite Yoruba movie
actress

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by osaslord500(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
tongue
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by dominique(f): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy
In our widest dreams..

When she said she's giving back to the society nko grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by godoluwa(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
substandard film academy everywhere even 80% of PEFTI graduate are half baked despite the recognition by UTME.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by Jaideyone(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Demmocrats:

and who told you she's unknown? she's very popular in the Yoruba movie industry. don't generalise your ignorance

11 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by Luukasz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Demmocrats:

Unknown??.Well she's popular than your ancestors.

9 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by MzPecs(f): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
dominique:

When she said she's giving back to the society nko grin
Its just one of those things they usually say when they set up an establishment.
gringringringrin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan by FuckTheMod: 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Stupíd lousy ill-talented dumb bıtch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Create Heaven For Your Woman Before She Can Be An Angel" - Stephanie Linus / 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha / Veteran Musician, Sunny Neji Says His Hit Songs Didn’t Get Enough Accolades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.