Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,861 members, 7,866,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Concept In Creating Logos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Concept In Creating Logos (382 Views)

Lenovo Shows Off Concept Flexible Smartphone, Smart Projector And A Lot More / Concept Phone Created By A Nairalander (chido052) / How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Concept In Creating Logos by Kehnd: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Judging from experience I know graphic design now as really gone a long way even more than expected and its all to the screen gurus with the magic mouse and their non persistence in developing new ideas with baddest concept. Now talking about logo design, it is another form or expression at which a group or company is recognised e.g apple laptop can be recognised by their logo which is "Apple" (as in the image of an apple) now paying attention closely at the logo it is not completely complete (as much as I can explain) it as a kind of hole at the base and right side although normal apple doesn't make a complete circle, the hole at the base and right side of the apple wasn't mistakenly there the hole was made deliberately like a bite on the apple which makes lots of sense because the memory of any computer is measured in byte... So bite/byte all ring a bell... Nice concept they gat there huh

Re: Concept In Creating Logos by Ay04z(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
dis apple logo can not take my jurnior bro in j.s.2 15 minute in corel draw..

(1) (Reply)

Phone Accessories / The Huawei P9 To Debut Next March / Please How Can I Root Infinix Hot2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.