Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

When You Date A Biafran Man This Is What Happens - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Date A Biafran Man This Is What Happens (944 Views)

Talented Biafran Man Build A Car That Look More Like A Plane / Funny Picture Of A Biafran Lady Hawking Grandnut / Photo: Biafran Man Made A Sculpture Image Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Date A Biafran Man This Is What Happens by Khris3(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
I had so many ideas of a perfect relationship in my mind until I met Obi’m (that’s what Kelechi always wants me to call him). So many images I had in my mind about Igbo boys… they are women beaters, they are this, they are that and all. But I decided to try out my luck and boom! my experience was worth a million dollar!
Kelechi loves sex. He likes to have it just anywhere, anyhow and any manner. He likes it rough. When Kelechi wants to have sex, nothing else matters.

There was a day we were at a wedding in Abuja and right in the middle of the procession, he drew me out of the crowd and before I could say jack, we were already half-naked in the men’s toilet, having a quickie, with his hands frolicking all over me.
Oh well… it was a nice experience. I enjoyed it at first, but at a point, I knew if we continued that way, I might regret the everyday sexual activities. Most times, when I try to complain to him, he shuts me up in a romantic way. Igbo men love sex.
Igbo men treat their ladies right…(Kelechi really does!) Kelechi spoils me silly! He takes out his time to make sure I am happy. If I am breathing, I must enjoy how I breathe. If it is looking good, I must do it really well. No wonder some of ‘his boys’ call him Odogwu (senior man). When he is going out, he takes me along and the moment we enter a place, he announces to everyone who cares to listen that his girlfriend (me) is a banker. There was a day we got into a boutique and to prove his worth, he bought the whole stock put up for sale in the boutique. The owner of the shop was stunned beyond words. He pampers and surprises me a lot. Igbos take care of their women.
My dear Obi’m is very proud! Allow me say this, he is very arrogant too. He never apologizes. He would rather buy you gifts instead and expects forgiveness automatically. I totally hate this part of him!
“So you still have that in mind after all that I’ve done for you? I am a man, don’t bruise my ego… You want me to be kneeling down for you?”, that’s a typical response from Kelechi anytime he notices I’m still reluctant to forgive him.
I forgot to tell you this, just like every man on earth, Kelechi never allows anyone (not even a woman) bruise his ego. You can not successfully tamper with an Igbo man’s ego. Read more @>> http://www.gisttrace.com/2015/12/when-you-date-biafran-man-this-is-what.html

Re: When You Date A Biafran Man This Is What Happens by chumaster(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
hmmm Biafraphobic and Igbophobic everywhere
Re: When You Date A Biafran Man This Is What Happens by darlingtonVII(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2015
Igbo Boys Are Great... But i'm the original ODOGWU

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Currency Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone & Gambia Once Used Together / Abuse Of Power By Lagos State Magistrate Funke Sule-hamzat / OMG! See Graphic Photos Of Victims Electrocuted While Watching Football Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.