Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man (34741 Views)

Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet / Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by ebosie11(f): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
It was in the news recently that Davido is expecting a 2nd baby with a Tanzanian model after the sexy model shared some photos suggestive she is pregnant for Davido.

Tanzanian model, Agnes Masogange triggered the rumour with suggestive posts which she later deleted.Earlier,Agnes posted two photos on her
Instagram account which led to the speculation.In the first photo,she was pictured holding Davido’s popular HKN pendant with the caption ‘I miss him’.
An hour apart from the first post,she shared another photo of a pregnancy kit which indicated positive.

New reports have emerged which she was just lying to everyone.She has since deleted the earlier photos,
and replaced them with a photo of herself and her expectant baby daddy where both of them were loved up.The new guy Agnes unveiled is Tanzanian actor, Rammy Galis.

Pics from: https://www.instagram.com/p/_JmVounqrt/?taken-by=officialagnes1daily

1 Like

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by Chommieblaq(f): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yeye dey smell, why u come post the initial pics.

End time busy body model!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by Ginaz(f): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
I hope so embarassed
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by axortedbabe(f): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mtcheww
Her cup of burukutu

9 Likes

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by bukit05(f): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
axortedbabe:
Mtcheww
Her cup of burukutu

Her cup of gegemu

11 Likes

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by pojophilius(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
awon ode

2 Likes

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by KimBerlyie: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mtchewwwwwww wat a waste of sense undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by axortedbabe(f): 4:06am On Dec 14, 2015
bukit05:

Her cup of gegemu
lol,which one is gegemu again

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by joyrose887: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2015
Ginaz:
I hope so embarassed
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by looseweight: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2015
Lady with questionable character
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by Matttthew(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Bloggers sha
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Some people get time sha.
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by SuPeRq(f): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by MadCow1: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Ghen Ghen
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by Matttthew(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Her cup of 5alive
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by bettercreature(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2015
I can't imagine being around this lady.I find it difficult to walk with big titts ladies let alone this award winning arsse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by Chestar5(f): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2015
who even cares undecided....

I dont even know who she is undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by Matttthew(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Wetin concern Agbero with overload?

Next please!
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by buskie13(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2015
d guy was only holding yansh na...just like 2face..e no enter de place
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by NifemiOlu(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2015
None of my business. I wan chow

5 Likes

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by elvisdaniels(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2015
So many lies by these bloggers with their fake news just to make money and destroy peoples happiness,the govt should pass the media bill so everyone can be responsible for what they post online. kabish wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by Chillext(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2015
Labbish
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by Sijo01(f): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Publicly stunt.
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by chinoify: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2015
End Time Fame
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by braine(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2015
elvisdaniels:
So many lies by these bloggers with their fake news just to make money and destroy peoples happiness,the govt should pass the media bill so everyone can be responsible for what they post online. kabish wink wink

I'm telling you. I can't wait for the bill.

Apart from stopping false and slanderous news about people, it will reduce the amount of nonsense we read. I really can not wait for the bill.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by free2ryhme: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Nairaland can carry rumours just to make frontpage chai
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man by 124mumsy: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2015
tarzan a natural home for animal' vert foolish girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities At Alibaba's 2017 January 1st Concert (photos) / BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" / Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.