Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

World's Oldest Married Couple Celebrate Their 90th Wedding Anniversary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World's Oldest Married Couple Celebrate Their 90th Wedding Anniversary (447 Views)

Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / What Is The Oldest Item You Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World's Oldest Married Couple Celebrate Their 90th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Karam, 110, and Kartari Chand, 103, had their traditional marriage ( Punjabi ceremony ) in India on December 11, 1925. They moved to England 40 years later. The couple have 8 children, 27 grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren.

According to Karam: "It is a blessing to have been married and to have lived this long. Life and marriage is all about happiness, it is what is most important." They live with their youngest son, Paul and his wife.

Paul believes the secret to a happy marriage like his parents' is not to argue..He said: "Marriage is all about compromise and I believe my parents have had such a long marriage because they have had a happy and stress-free one. In all my years with them, I have never seen them argue or become angry with each other. I believe that is their secret."
http://www.yeyegist.com/2015/12/world-oldest-married-couple-celebrate.html

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Married Couple Celebrate Their 90th Wedding Anniversary by deewhone(f): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wow....wish u many more years

(1) (Reply)

See What This Man Posted On Twitter / Ad!!! This Airline Is Giving Out Free Ticket To London / Urgently In Need Of A Decent Room And Parlour Apartment At Yaba, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.