Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo (1079 Views)

Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) / Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti / EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo - See Where He Is Hiding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo by Johnnyessence(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
The Economics And Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, is currently in Asaba, the Delta State capital, to arrest former Niger Delta Militant leader, Government Ekpemukpolo a.k.a Tompolo, THE SUMMARY can authoritatively report. A source within the anti-graft agency told our correspondent that Tompolo is being shielded from arrest at the Delta State Government House in Asaba, by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa. It was gathered that the former Niger Delta Militant warlord was the sole financier of Governor Okowa's campaigns which ran into Billions of Naira.

It would be recalled that the EFCC had earlier this week, given Tompolo one week to report at its head office annex on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, or the commission will declare him wanted. The EFCC had in a letter said the commission is investigating Tompolo for unclear dealings involving the sale of parcels of land worth about 13 billion naira to the Federal Government under the last administration. Tompolo is expected to appear at the EFCC training room on Thursday, December 17.
http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/4911-exclusive-efcc-storms-delta-govt-house-to-arrest-tompolo
Re: EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo by dammytosh: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tompolo should just show us the 13billion naira land and let the sleeping dog lie

Don't be deceived, this government can arrest anybody.

Especially a selfish warlord with little backing of other militants currently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo by Blizzy9ja: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Make them go well... Dat guy nor dey talk 2 much sha

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo by excellencyabia1: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
The fear of buhari is the beginning of running
Re: EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo by ritababe(f): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
I swear I dey enjoy this drama!!! . . **cross my leg**

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo by Kyase(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
ritababe:
I swear I dey enjoy this drama!!!
**cross my leg**
Open am small babe cool kiss

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo by captainflash(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Buhari should try and expand our kikiri prision abeg.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo by doctokwus: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thought he threatened to declare war,why is he hiding?
All these rascals gej turned to overnight warlords think they are still dealing with the simpleton they had as president.
How does he intend to buy weapons to wage war when the govt has frozen his account,put him on the international persons of interest database, thereby stiffening any possibility of getting weapon from any source if he cud find d money from somewhere else, then finally secured the maritime and land borders thru which folks like tompolo cud find their stooges to bribe to get the weapons in.
Tompolo is just being shown he is a kindargarten,paper warlord and I expect to see him present himself to efcc with at best an entourage of lawyers soon because he knows that's d best option for him:you cannot be hiding with an almost empty pocket,your bizs crumbling before your eyes, and your stooges u helped put in power distancing themselves from you.He doesn't have to be educated to know what's good for him in this changed environment.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE! EFCC Storms Asaba To Arrest Tompolo by funkyibodude(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Storm where, I hope the will go to the creeks to find him tongue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N240 Mln Allegation: “yes! We Ate The Money. What Will They Do” – PDP Leaders / Gov Okowa Of Delta State Said Anioma Is Bendel Not Part Of Biafra-Vanguard / How One Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1000 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.