Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

The GOD Of Our Lord Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The GOD Of Our Lord Jesus Christ (375 Views)

Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... / Our Lord Jesus Christ Fall On His Face (knock Head On D Ground) To Worship God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The GOD Of Our Lord Jesus Christ by cosiocan(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Apostle Paul Teaches that the "God of our Lord Jesus Christ", is the Father of glory,
Eph 1:17
NOTICE!
Paul said that Jesus has a God like us all.

After His resurrection Jesus Said; "I AM ASCENDING TO MY GOD and your God."
John 20:17.

JESUS said, "I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."
John 14:28

Whoever do not believe that God is both God and Father of Jesus Christ,
Also denies that Jesus is the Christ the Son of the "Living God".
Because if Jesus is the Son of God,
surely there is a God that fathered Him.

(1) (Reply)

A Relationship With God / There Are Plans To Kil Buhari Due Ongoing Fight Against Corruption-father Mbaka / Cleric Execution: Kuwait Recalls Ambassador From Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.