Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? (1108 Views)

Nigeria Army General, Others Have Been Indicted For Shiites Massacre / Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. / We Killed Seven Zaria Shiites To Save Buratai – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? by DickDastardly(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
I ask because the Army and the President has in their characteristic disdain and disregard for Nigerians kept mute over this callous religious cleansing. And i will never take that assasination bullsht. angry

(1) If the army was reacting to attempted assasination of the coas, why use maximum force at three different locations? Why go about murdering people at three different locations.
(2) At what point did use of maximum force become necessary?
(3) Who gave the order and why?
(4) Why has nobody shown us arms recovered from them if truely they were armed?

A commission of enquiry should be set up immediately to find who is being economical with the truth. And anyone found culpable should be courtmartialled.

Enough is enough!

LASTLY, BUHARI SHOULD STOP PLAYING GOD, CAUSE HE IS NOT. IT WILL NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM HIM IF HE ADDRESSES HIS FELLOW CITIZENS FROM TIME TO TIME.

Dickdastardly is Christian Southerner who hates injustice anywhere it is found!

5 Likes

Re: Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BRO GO AND STAY IN IRAN WHERE YOUR KINDS ARE?
Re: Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? by marshalcarter: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Just here to read comments
Re: Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? by DickDastardly(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BRO GO AND STAY IN IRAN WHERE YOUR KINDS ARE?
Dead Wrong!
BUHARI SHOULD LEARN TO GO ON TV TO ADDRESS NIGERIANS ON ISSUES LIKE THIS. AND I HATE HIM FOR ALWAYS PLAYING DEAF AND DUMB.
In places where things work, matters of such magnitude alway gets the Presidents address to the nation.
I am a christian, stop being ignorant. Tomorrow might be your turn angry

3 Likes

Re: Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
DickDastardly:

Dead Wrong!
BUHARI SHOULD LEARN TO GO ON TV TO ADDRESS NIGERIANS ON ISSUES LIKE THIS. AND I HATE HIM FOR ALWAYS PLAYING DEAF AND DUMB.
In places where things work, matters of such magnitude alway gets the Presidents address to the nation.
I am a christian, stop being ignorant. Tomorrow might be your turn angry
TURN??, YOU MUST BE SICK undecided
Re: Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
endorsed
Re: Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? by HoodedCLAWs(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rational enough
Re: Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? by DickDastardly(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

TURN??, YOU MUST BE SICK undecided
Ignored! cool
Re: Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? by Macelliot(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
DickDastardly:
I ask because the Army and the President has in their characteristic disdain and disregard for Nigerians kept mute over this callous religious cleansing. And i will never take that assasination bullsht. angry

(1) If the army was reacting to attempted assasination of the coas, why use maximum force at three different locations? Why go about murdering people at three different locations.
(2) At what point did use of maximum force become necessary?
(3) Who gave the order and why?
(4) Why has nobody shown us arms recovered from them if truely they were armed?

A commission of enquiry should be set up immediately to find who is being economical with the truth. And anyone found culpable should be courtmartialled.

Enough is enough!

LASTLY, BUHARI SHOULD STOP PLAYING GOD, CAUSE HE IS NOT. IT WILL NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM HIM IF HE ADDRESSES HIS FELLOW CITIZENS FROM TIME TO TIME.

Dickdastardly is Christian Southerner who hates injustice anywhere it is found!
See a letter written by a Sunni Muslim to Buhari(who is also a sunni) to stop the Shia Muslims in Nigeria...
https://www.naij.com/438590-naij-com-author-about-the-rise-of-shia-islam-in-nigeria.html
Re: Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2015
If Buhari could killuminate his fellow Hausa-Fulani brothers over some irrelevant Sunni-Shiite supremacy fracas, I can only pity the Igbos & the BIMs. grin
Re: Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? by tarano: 1:38am On Dec 14, 2015
It is quite unfortunate that things have to degenerate to this level.

Again the Shiite, the Islamic Movement in Nigeria are not harmless as we all think. It is a religious and political organization with the aim of having an islamic republic like in Iran. The followers are always harmed with AK 47 as the move along with the procession to Husainiyya Baqiyatullah, Zaria obstructting traffic on Highways.

There are intelligence report connecting this group's to Boko Haram and other violent Islamic groups in Africa and the middle east... I.e Hezbollah

Sooner or later this was going to happen. The Nigeria army has been keeping a watchful eye on this group.

(1) (Reply)

My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike / How Biafra Radio Chief Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos, By DSS / See What Fire Did To Kure Ultra Modern Market In Minna(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.