Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Apc Be Mindful How You Treat Igbos And Other Sourtheners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Be Mindful How You Treat Igbos And Other Sourtheners (724 Views)

Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Be Mindful How You Treat Igbos And Other Sourtheners by Nnannanzewi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
A message to Apc led federal government from Nzewi Nnanna(08038679044)

The new name of the anti-policies you are implementing today is called Otanisi in Igbo, the English version can be liken to Austerity which is equal to chanji

From my little investigations so far,Ndigbo and people of southern Nigeria by extension are the target of this harsh and cruel economic banditry

You want to sniff financial life out of us?

this is pure wickedness and ethnic monetary muscling,little wonders secessionist groups are springing up every day and more people identifying with them

Today our traders who travels with dollars ,monies Nigerian banks never loaned them or the entity called Nigeria never supported them with ,yet they have them ceased by same custom and Effc officers that where friendly to them and do beg them for tips few moths ago under PDP led government

The worst of it is that they term us money launderers yet they are aware that even toothpicks are imported cos Nigeria has zero manufacturing plan

if you doubt this assertion got do a little study on Ajokuta steel industry Nigerian version of Indian and Chinese steel village

Odiegwu ,Ajaokuta has been in pipeline and remain so till thy kingdom come,yet Igbo's are blamed for importing even bathroom slippers

Whereas the definition of success is in finding a need and filling it.Give ndigbo Nigeria to manage and see a American wonder,no be lie I talk

Only a true Igbo man (not a compromised version o)can fix Nigeria and the black race

During the slave trade Igbo specie of slaves are rare breed,very expensive and high yielders in returns on investment, for the simple reason, that they are wired for success,they are resourceful and are good managers of properties and investment whether owned by them or there masters,ask Bishop TD Jakes the most successful black preacher who was so astonished on why he is such a towering success even when his immediate environment is against him

The answer to his question led to rp him tracing his root thought his DNA and the answer that popped out was shocking,it reads Igbo man Gene from his great grandfather's who where sold as super slaves in the years of yo

Moreover,The more I study about Moses ,Joseph the dreamer and Daniel the prophet in the bible the more I see a connection between them and us the Igbo-man

When i say God is an Igbo man i mean, He favoured us more than any other tribe ,so much more that other tribes in this entity hated us so much, although achieving there wicked acts through our saboteur brothers

Today FIRS the tax arm of the Nigerian government has marked out igbo owned businesses for cruel tax bill,I know of one they gave 809m and another 2billion ,o gini ka anyi melu unu , onkwa unu siri na anyi bu ofu?(what did we do wrong ,I thought you people said we are one Nigeria?)

Soludo the solution came up during ObJ regime with an innovative solution to help bring availability of dollar and limit the scarcity and suffering of our entrepreneurs knowing that our economy is entrepreneur driven by introducing BDC , to cushion the effect of dollar scarcity under Obj and permanently in Nigeria

This policy continued to Yar'adua administration even though Soludo was not retained as the Chief economic adviser and the Governor of central bank

Again,yet in Gej's government the same Soludo policy was upheld even when Soludo was the worst critic of that government

....but the Chanji man has already cancelled 1600 license as at today and about to scrap it (BDC )completely,the Igbo man is the worst hit because we mainly traders

although in the beginning of this marriage called Nigeria it was not so. For we call the shot in the army police and civil service ,but na hand make crayfish bend

why suffer a people carrying destinies of the black race so hard?

Atiku and Obj tried the same when in early 2000 they ended up banning every goods and services Ndigbo offers and imports yet without supporting us locally to manufacture them ,just to punish us for fielding Ekwueme the founding Father of PDP to lead Nigeria

The case of all animals are equal but some are more equa than others...George Orwell

History is repeating itself again with the manipulated electoral defeat of Gej the peaceful man just like Ekwueme was manipulated out in Jos

Evil shall hunt the violent men to overtake them. Ask Atiku how market for his ambition and Obj how is his household?

Until they apologise to many businesses and families they indirectly murdered thru there evil economic policies directed against the east,me say calamities upon calamities

God is an igbo man ,cos no matter how hard You people try so hard to strangulate us,we must triumph,dollar is now 258k and may continue rising,yet you are doing nothing to address it

For example ,goods Ndigbo deposited 30% to start production @229 abroad ,3weeks ago,we have to pay 255 to pay the bal of 70% , the loss is both in dollar and in naira

Give us water power and zero or even 2% percent loan as is done in China then I bet you the igbo man will turn the country into a manufacturers heaven where the whole Africa will converge to trade and invest,only it must be cited in the east this time

...but you have proved to prefer us dead?

Being punitive and sectional is not how to administer a country with diverse nations ,ethnic groups and self determinant groups

Remember that Nigeria is yet to attain Nationhood and spirit of patriotism was ever dead from the day this country abi marriage was enacted in 1960 ie over 50years ago

Those who blessed Ndigbo are blessed and those who cause shall have burning coals upon there heads

Remember God is an Igbo man@Anti Progressive Chanji (APC)

Nnanna Nzewi.. A business man,social media activist and a political consultant

Ndewo!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Be Mindful How You Treat Igbos And Other Sourtheners by Fremlin: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2015
chai...nwannem daalukwa!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Be Mindful How You Treat Igbos And Other Sourtheners by coolitempa(f): 12:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Moaners....... angry

1 Like

Re: Apc Be Mindful How You Treat Igbos And Other Sourtheners by Dedetwo(m): 12:34am On Dec 14, 2015
The post could be a good read for any Igbo person who still believes in the fraud called Nigeria. I shall work on pro bono towards the disintegration of the zoo called Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Alone Looted For 8yrs In PDP 16 Yrs, Lai Muhhamed Dumbness On Obasanjo! / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From #dasukigate / Caption This Pic Of Buhari,Presidents Of Togo,Cote D'Ivoire & Benin Smiling Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.