Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Its Not All About Lagos & Abuja! Properties For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara State! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Its Not All About Lagos & Abuja! Properties For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara State! (1927 Views)

Abuja Properties: Mab Global Estate, Gwarinpa Ext (kasana) / BUY YOUR LAND IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE IN A NICE & SUITABLE LOCATION... / Red Hot Abuja Properties 4 SALE (08033071649) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Not All About Lagos & Abuja! Properties For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara State! by Akams: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2009
I invite you to come and invest in real estate in Ilorin, Kwara State Capital. The city is fast becoming a Mega city with the government expanding the road network and building overhead bridge(Flyover) to aid the city development!! There is also a significant growth economic and social activities in the city.

These are a few available properties for sale:

2 plots of Land located at Ibrahim Taiwo Road (Taiwo Oke) and at Unity Road.

A 4 Bedroom Bungalow with a fenced compound at No. 11 Jos Road, Adewole Housing Estate.

We ve got other properties as well, but we need to finalize with the owners before advertising!

Contacts: 08026874074, 08060422930

email: nuelakams@yahoo.com
Re: Its Not All About Lagos & Abuja! Properties For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara State! by DisGuy: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
Tell us more

maps?

Social events

Commercial Areas

Water supply

Food Markets

Security

University towns

What's rent like
Re: Its Not All About Lagos & Abuja! Properties For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara State! by Akams: 3:25am On Jun 05, 2009
It’s good to hear that you are interested in investing in real estate in Ilorin, Kwara State. The value of most landed properties especially the ones in Taiwo Road, Unity Road and the housing Estates have doubled.This is because the City has experienced quite an influx of people due to the rapid economic and infrastructural development and they generally find it very easy to settle down. As an Estate Agent, I can only encourage people to make wise choice by investing in landed properties in this growing city.

There re quite a number of event centers, parks and a botanic garden that re used for social events.

The commercial areas are Taiwo Road, Unity Road, Muritala Road, Baboko/Agaka Road, Oja-Oba etc.

There are there major markets where food items are very affordable comparable to other cities.

The water supply to the City can be graded good as water is supplied to the city trough the kanji Dam though some area would enjoy constant water supply than others.

The security network is excellent as the crime rate is low and there are three higher institutions: The University of Ilorin; Kwara State polytechnic and the Kwara State College of Education.

What esle can I say!! Waiting for your responses!!
Re: Its Not All About Lagos & Abuja! Properties For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara State! by santaa(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2009
How much is the 4 Bedroom Bungalow at Adewole Housing Estate.
Re: Its Not All About Lagos & Abuja! Properties For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara State! by Akams: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
The house at Adewole Housing Estate ia a four bedroom bungalow with a fenced compound. It goes for six million naira! (#6,000,000).
Re: Its Not All About Lagos & Abuja! Properties For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara State! by santaa(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2009
The house in adewole is it on a full plot of land and is that the last price,because i am interested to buy it for my mom
Re: Its Not All About Lagos & Abuja! Properties For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara State! by Akams: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ Santaa, The Estate like I explained earlier was built in the Eighties and so the compounds were properly demarcated. The house is definately on a full plot of Land and the six million Naira is the last price as it includes the complete cost of transaction. If you are truly interested call on 08026874074 or mail nuelakams@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Request - I Need 1 Plot Of Land In Magodo Phase 1 Or Phase 2 / Office Space In Ikeja @ 150k P/annum / Stone Coated Metal Roofing Sheets And Installations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.