Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Would You Consider This Excuse ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Consider This Excuse ? (426 Views)

Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? / Kemi Olunloyo: We Should Stop Using Religion As Excuse For Character Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Consider This Excuse ? by stanbiggi(m): 4:04am On Dec 14, 2015
A guy ( married) decides to have an extra marital relationship, though a christian but not dedicated. As time goes on something happened and he experienced God miraculous power in manifestation and some how his zeal and love for God began to grow as such his time for his girl friend outside reduced to nothing that she began to complain.
In many occasion she felt that the guy has found another lover but the guy kept telling her that he is busy until one day she visited the guy who refused to allow her in because she was not invited, though she began to make noise thereby attracting the attention of neighbour, which made the guy came out and she tried entry his house as she was thrown out and the gate shut. lucky for the guy his wife was not around!

she then write. "" the only evil that I hv done to you since we hv been together is loving u and caring and hv been loyal and not one day lie.. is like dreaming ............but don't worry, its painful,I will be fine and God bless you.""

the guy respond "" u hv done nothing wrong but I hv decided to follow Jesus dedicatedly as such distant from sin, I am sorry but God first""

Nairalander,
1. Would you consider the way the guy broke up as ideal or believe his reasons
2. Does it implies here that there are desperate girls not minding either you are married or not but willing to be second wife out there
3. Do you think the manner at which he broke up was harsh.

share your view
Re: Would You Consider This Excuse ? by Ezedon(m): 5:28am On Dec 14, 2015
1 : Ideal 2: Yes , they are many 3; Not harsh but she want to take it by force

(1) (Reply)

7 Lessons I Learnt In 2015- Dr Josh / Is Jesus God? / A Christmas Letter To Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.