Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! (15026 Views)

Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers / PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADER. Make 50% Of Any Capital In 4 Weeks ***updated*** / Do You Need A Professional Forex Trader To Manage Your Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by Basii: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
icezychris:
Pls i need a good fund manager to manager my money pls indicate if u are one tanx contact me icezychris@yahoo.com
We are seasoned forex traders with 8 years experience resulting in the development of a very successful intraday trading strategy and also able to program the strategy into a robot that analyzed the market according to our built in strategy and signal to us the currency to trade. We close all trades at the end of any trading day(9pm-10pm) and we also don't carry open position over the weekend. You will know the status of your account at the end of any trading day. We can grow your account by 4% daily risking 20% of your account (aggressive risk) or 0.8% daily risking 5% of your account (conservative risk) according to your risk profile. While trading, if your equity goes beyond your accepted risk profile our robot will close all trades and automatically close the trading platform. Check my profile, post and post to know about me. Call 07086435413
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
icezychris:
Pls i need a good fund manager to manager my money pls indicate if u are one tanx contact me icezychris@yahoo.com
I have sent you an email.
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by michelKalib(m): 12:47am On May 16, 2018
danberg:
Good morning folks!

Are you a successful Forex portfolio manager-a Forex trader managing accounts for others? Then, let's meet here and rub minds.
Persons looking for genuine, credible fund managers are also welcome. I have discovered there are a lot of people needing credible people to help manage their funds either because they are looking to make extra income and don't know how to trade or are too busy to do it themselves. Unfortunately, there are too many charlatans and scammers out there - the reason for this thread!!!

Let's help create a community of verified Forex managers that investors can trust, if we do, the dividends are almost limitless for all!!

You are all welcome aboard.

If you fall into any of the above categories, then this is for you! Please, keep your questions and suggestions coming. Let's create a genuine platform for those who have been desperately seeking to earn reliably online or create a different stream of income.

'Opportunities are like sunrises, if you wait too long, you miss them[i][/i][b][/b]' - William Arthur Ward

Are you there? can i pm you? Oh! no, why asking already sent you an email please check and replay early you can thanks in advanced.
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
michelKalib:

Are you there? can i pm you? Oh! no, why asking already sent you an email please check and replay early you can thanks in advanced.
Sorry, I'm just seeing your post. I didn't get your email. Kindly, resend. Check my signature.
Thanks
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Good day people!
I known it's been a while I updated here and a lot of good stuff has happened since then!

For example, I have setup a fund pool of $500,000 for starters, for fund managers in our midst (contact me via my signature)

In addition to this, I have another mouth watering offer for those interested in trading their $50,000 accounts with 50/50 profit sharing ratio.

**** $50,000 Trading Account. ****

*BENEFITS OF THIS ACCOUNT*

1. You're entitled to 50% of profits made

2. Your $50,000 account will be increased to $100,000, then $200,000 if you achieve 10% return without withdrawing each time.

3. You're not LIABLE for losses made.

You need two things

1. US Paypal account

2. Service charge (payable monthly) which is required by the investors (fund owners) to be paid monthly

Interested?
Contact me today.
Check my signature
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2018
**** $50,000 Trading Account. ****

*BENEFITS OF THIS ACCOUNT*

1. You're entitled to 50% of profits made

2. Your $50,000 account will be increased to $100,000, then $200,000 if you achieve 10% return without withdrawing each time.

3. You're not LIABLE for losses made.

You need two things

1. US Paypal account

2. Service charge (payable monthly) which is required by the investors (fund owners) to be paid monthly

Interested?
Contact me today.
Check my signature
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2018
Are you a Forex trader with a successful 3-month track record?

* Do you currently trade a LIVE account?

* Would you like to manage $50,000 trading account books for us?

Then, look no further. Contact us today.

Check my signature.
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2018
danberg:
Are you a Forex trader with a successful 3-month track record?

* Do you currently trade a LIVE account?

* Would you like to manage $50,000 trading account books for us?

Then, look no further. Contact us today.

Check my signature.
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!

*Get your own $50,000.00 Forex Trading accounts today and trade for yourself

* 50% profit withdrawable in 5% blocks.

* No liability in case you lose money!

HURRY NOW!!

Contact my signature
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by ubox: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Are you in need of hyper realistic renders or a design for your building project. Contact us today at uboks.nyah@yahoo.com
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!

* No liability in case you lose money

* Terms & conditions apply

HURRY NOW!!

Contact my signature
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2018

Terms & conditions apply

Contact me via my signature

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2018

BENEFITS

Terms & conditions apply

1 Like

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
PROFESSIONAL TRADERS COME IN!

Terms & conditions apply

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
danberg:

Terms & conditions apply

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2018
danberg:
Get your own $50,000.00 Forex Trading accounts today and trade for yourself

Terms & conditions apply

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!

Terms & conditions apply

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
danberg:
BREAKING NEWS!!

Terms & conditions apply

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2018
BE OUR FUND MANAGER

Are you a talented or skilled trader?

Get in touch today and take our assessment tests.

You could be the NEXT MILLIONAIRE TRADER!

Contact me via my signature NOW

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
danberg:
BE OUR FUND MANAGER

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
danberg:

Terms & conditions apply

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
BE OUR FUND MANAGER

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2018
danberg:
BE OUR FUND MANAGER

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
BE OUR FUND MANAGER

Contact me via my signature NOW[/quote]
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2018
danberg:
BE OUR FUND MANAGER

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by sellydion: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by dexter1983(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
danberg:

how do i contact you. i have used your signature

Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by danberg: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=dexter1983 post=74815314][/quote]
d.energeotrading@gmail.com
Re: Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! by dexter1983(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
danberg:

d.energeotrading@gmail.com

message you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! / Nigerian Stock Exchange Beginner's Guide / Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.