Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

If You Are To Give Nairalanders Xmas Gift...who - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are To Give Nairalanders Xmas Gift...who (497 Views)

REUBEN ABATI: I Collected N500m From Dasuki As Xmas Gift To Journalists Read Mor / I Didn’t Share Jonathan’s Rice As Xmas Gift —Edo PDP Gov Aspirant / If You Were 2 Give A Xmas Gift To The Most Corrupt In Nigeria, Who Would U Give? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Give Nairalanders Xmas Gift...who by Freegift75: 5:18am On Dec 14, 2015
Tell me why I should not give these three cute ladies Xmas gifts...!

www.nairaland.com/Beremx
www.nairaland.com/Ishilove
www.nairaland.com/Sweetlemon

Hun un un un un, still thinking! Suggest what to present, pls...

What about you?
Re: If You Are To Give Nairalanders Xmas Gift...who by marshalcarter: 5:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Ma mum hasn't gotten an official gift from me undecided na 1 imbe me wan cum give

Ayam madin ni undecided

Give dem Holy Bible naa...if dem refuse...let dem gerrareder grin
Re: If You Are To Give Nairalanders Xmas Gift...who by MKO4ever(m): 5:25am On Dec 14, 2015
I already have some gifts for Beremx

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Give Nairalanders Xmas Gift...who by Freegift75: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2015
MKO4ever:
I already have some gifts for Beremx

Are you my rival?
Re: If You Are To Give Nairalanders Xmas Gift...who by babyfaceafrica: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishilov ke?......for what gini?...wey coolitempa and irunoobo is there
Re: If You Are To Give Nairalanders Xmas Gift...who by MKO4ever(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Freegift75:

Are you my rival?

Lols, I don't think I have any rival on this matter. Beremx knows better : wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Give Nairalanders Xmas Gift...who by greatiyk4u(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2015
Vivian Gist of course

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Give Nairalanders Xmas Gift...who by LadyExcellency: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2015
This is why Ini Edo and Flavour are first choice role models in Nigeria and the same reason why singing and dancing competitions are the order of the day.

What prevents MTN, Globacom, Airtel, Tecno and these rich multinationals from sponsoring "tech-fest" that will usher in establishment of Silicon Valle, technological innovation and competition among different nigeria universities?

Citizens of Endtime backward third world country thinking like tomorrow ends today.
Re: If You Are To Give Nairalanders Xmas Gift...who by Freegift75: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Vivian Gist of course
Vivian Keeeeee..... Lol

(1) (Reply)

If You Were 2 Give A Xmas Gift To The Most Corrupt In Nigeria, Who Would U Give? / Governor Ambode Presents N666billion Budget For 2016 / Buharı Our Economy Is In Dıre Need Of A Strong Dırectıon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.