Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Comparing Newly Blackberry Android And Iphone Which One Is The Best - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Comparing Newly Blackberry Android And Iphone Which One Is The Best (568 Views)

How To Change Imei To Blackberry Android 5.0,5.1, / Need A Phone With Large Memory Apart From Iphone Which Would You Recommend / A Close Look At Blackberry's Android Slider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Newly Blackberry Android And Iphone Which One Is The Best by okitaiji(m): 6:12am On Dec 14, 2015
In a bid to get along with the trending phone in the market, i came across bb Android with highly specification which i'm attracted to, but there is an infeeling that it might fail. Also on the side of iphone there is no doubt that the product is making wave in the market but still there are shortcoming on their part of being eratic sometimes. In order to maximize satisfaction on spending, which one above do you think will be give the desire output to groove with!!!
Re: Comparing Newly Blackberry Android And Iphone Which One Is The Best by kolexepana: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
okitaiji:
In a bid to get along with the trending phone in the market, i came across bb Android with highly specification which i'm attracted to, but there is an infeeling that it might fail. Also on the side of iphone there is no doubt that the product is making wave in the market but still there are shortcoming on their part of being eratic sometimes. In order to maximize satisfaction on spending, which one above do you think will be give the desire output to groove with!!!
Go for just Android because you already know how it works

(1) (Reply)

Iphone To Be Able To Tell If You Are Angry By Your Facial Expression / New Call Centre For Reporting All Nigeria Networks To Ncc / Fbi-apple Case: Investigators Break Into Dead San Bernardino Gunman's Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.