Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric (7855 Views)

I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) / Cat Fish Another Stream Of Income / Multiple Streams Of Income Through Catfish Farming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Take time to invest in yourself, read books, attend relevant seminars and develop meaningful relationships, all of these determine your financial standing and finally put God first in all you do.
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2016
If you are an expert in one or more Agribusiness or you can go for training and get the expert to consult for you as you go into investment farming if you have up to 20 acres minimum.

You can do animal husbandry and Crops farming on 2 acres of farmland

In fact your farm can be a no waste system of farming

You can convert all the waste into organic pellets manure, baggage brand and sell to Crops farmers.

You can convert most of your plants to feed your cattles, goats, rabbits and pigs.

If you have five acres and you do animal husbandry then you must have to plant, maize,ground nuts, soya beans, moringa etc so as to reduce the cost of feeding the animals.

Am sure you know that feeding is the most expensive cost of running animals husbandry apart from the infrastructure set up cost.

You can please join my WhatsApp group on 08120528950

1 Like

Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Please join me on 08120528950 Whatsapp group on multiple streams of income using Agricultural, do send me your name, email address and location also the business you do presently in agriculture.

WhatsApp is easier for me to update and respond to people who have personal questions. Secret of a business can be easily expose to either interested group or individual.
We will have training or expository days
Testimony day for businesses
Questions days
Advertising day.. Only Agribusiness
Knew Agribusiness discovery day
Free day
Agribusiness Thinking day be creative

Remember the aim is to create Multiple streams of income using Agricultural
Other countries are doing it, in fact a few Nigerians are also doing it so why can't you

Call or WhatsApp 08120528950 Gbenga
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Good morning people, synergy is strong a tree cannot make a forest and little little drops of water make a mighty ocean. Like minded people have no limitation.

Once we are 50 the group will take off.

Other countries are doing it, in fact a few Nigerians are also doing it so why can't you join me on WhatsApp 08120528950 Gbenga

Have a wonderful day
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
The train is about to move
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2016
Happy New Month may it be the beginning of greater things for you all in Jesus name amen.

The trend will start fully on 8th of August so kindly send me a WhatsApp massage on 08120528950 to add you up
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Please join me on 08120528950 Whatsapp group on multiple streams of income
using Agricultural, do send me your name, email address and location also the
business you do presently in agriculture.
WhatsApp is easier for me to update and respond to people who have personal
questions. Secret of a business can be easily expose to either interested group or
individual.
Questions days
Free day
Other countries are doing it, in fact a few Nigerians are also doing it so why can't you

Remember to join please send me only WhatsApp 08120528950 massage
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
5,000 acres of farmland available for sale in Ido LGA along ido - eruwa road for N120k
per acre minimum purchase is 5 acres... Agency fee is mandatory... 08120528950

Please join me on WhatsApp 08120528950 group platform for multiple sources of income using Agriculture business
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2016
If you think or you know that you are creative

Kindly join me on WhatsApp 08120528950 one multiple sources of income in Agri-Project Management
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Please join me on 08120528950 Whatsapp group on multiple streams of income
using Agricultural, do send me your name, email address and location also the
business you do presently in agriculture.
WhatsApp is easier for me to update and respond to people who have personal
questions. Secret of a business can be easily expose to either interested group or
individual.
Questions days
Free day

4,500 acres of farmland available for sale in Ido LGA along ido - eruwa road for N120k
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by sagac10us: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2016
URGENT!!!!!!
CATFISH AVAILABLE FOR SALE....... 1KG SIZE ON D AVERAGE ONLY....... AT SAGAMU OGUN STATE, CONTACT: 08137138189 PRICE: CALL AND NEGOTIATE....
THANKS
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2016
If you think or you know that you are creative
Kindly join me on WhatsApp 08120528950 one multiple sources of income in Agri-
Project Management

5,000 acres of farmland available for sale in Ido LGA along ido - eruwa road for N120k
Please join me on WhatsApp 08120528950 group platform for multiple sources of
income using Agriculture business
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Do you know that you can set up plantations of crops manage until they begin to fruits and you lease the entire farm out and collect money yearly

Types of plantations are

Cocoa

Plantain

Cashew

Palm Trees

Pineapple

Sugarcane

Native Apples

What else

Contact me for cheap farmland
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
Join me WhatsApp 08120528950 as we run joint project of maize and cassava on same land
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2017
Good morning

Another way of making money is facility rental in Fish farming

If you have land say 3-5 acres ,if not l can help you to source for land

Dig heathen ponds ,buy pumping machine and provide security workers

If you are lucky to have stream on the land good if no dig well or do borehole

Rent each pond out , charge to security, charge pond rent bia-annual ,charge for helping to feed the fish daily ,charge for clearing pond and netting , etc

You can also make local fish feed and sell to them

l can help you to put everything you into reality

To your success
Remember farm organically

Gbenga 08120528950
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2017
Get between ₦250,000 to ₦2,000,000 through the CBN anchor borrowing program
and other government intervention funds in agriculture and earn great returns. http://
aromsfoundation.org/download-cooperative-brochure

The Bank Of Industry Limited is organising a technical training on tomato processing &
packaging workshop for Nigerian youths scheduled to hold in Kano and Lagos
respectively. Continue here: http://agropreneurszone.com/2017/02/apply-for-boi-
technical-training-on.html
Re: Creating Multiple Streams Of Income Using Agric by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2019
BOLUWA GOLDEN SOLUTION

We provide high yielding hybrid seeds and seedlings ,help to establish & manage farm.
We also help to source for farm workers
We also train workers on agriculture farm practices

We are experience on the plantation stated below.
Teak farming
Melina farming
Sour sop
Coconut farming
Cocoa farming
Oil palm farming
Pawpaw farming
Cashew farming
Pine apple farming
Plantain and banana farming.

We also help to establish:
Poultry farm...Turkey, broiler, layers,duck,geese,ostrich
Grasscutter
Rabbits
Goat
Cow
Ram
Pig
Fish..Tilapia & Catfish
Prawns
Snails
Maggots

We also help to source for cheap farmland for sales
We also fabricate agro processing machines
Did you plan to set up any of the above mention agriculture business ?

We major also in agro processing machines fabrication & processing factory set up, WhatsApp us for pictures of our works

Then let's work together.
You can call or whatsApp Gbenga on 08120528950
Email: boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com

. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Pics)Inside The Exportation Of Vegetables From Anambra / How To Start A Profitable Goat Farming Business / Goat Farming In Nigeria... Is It For You???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.