Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) (31861 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by manchester1: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2015
grassroots pishure. he started from somewhere for real
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by saintfaculty(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2015
ok
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by M4gunners: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Handsome man and pretty Lady.
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by funkyibodude(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Best throwback pics ever... If someone told this babe that she would become a first lady one day, would she believe it smiley

Moral: Stick to your man in good times and bad times cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by tomholly: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2015
WHEN HE WAS STILL IN THE WORLD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
adesegun121:
Yesterday was Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike's birthday and photos of him and his wife taken back then in law school was released... -

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/check-out-these-throw-back-photos-of.html

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by Goldencollins: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2015
This will serve as a lesson to all these young ladies that are like "I cant date my classmate" "I cant marry my age mate" "I need an already made guy" etc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by Eddibloc(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2015
She's such a beaut.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by preciousMI1(f): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2015
university crush turned wifey....

This could be you but you wanted an already made boyfriend

This could be you but patience is not your thing

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by Okudiover(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2015
Goldencollins:
This will serve as a lesson to all these young ladies that are like "I cant date my classmate" "I cant marry my age mate" "I need an already made guy" etc

grin grin grin You sound as if a lady in your class or where you attended evening lessons together gave your the 'drop sack'. Eeyah not to worry by the time you are both 40 (she would be looking 55) you may meet her and her 60 year old hubby at a state dinner in the near future, and at your side would be your 25 year old wifey (and mother of two) looking hot in her syrian silk red gown, italian high heels and adorned in some choice jewels. Na dat time she go know say you be that bros wey she miss out. This things dey happen steady. I be proper example.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by omooba969(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2015
missKiffy:
Is it just me, cos the faces of the two ladies look different, so which one is the wife lipsrsealed

Itz d same lady in the two pix, take a closer look @d shape of mouth, chin, forehead & cheek bone.

Can u now put on a smile pls. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by Anaskie(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Urchbarbie, this could be us... angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Sai WIKE my Oga.

Nwunegi'amaka
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by justmenoni: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Ok im not an Apc fan but Mr wike and his wife looks like a typical igbo lawyer... But wait no matter how brothers and would be exbrothers dress u're sure gonna know where they're from..
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by damola1: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2015
She is hot... like hot hot

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by jerryfunky(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2015
missKiffy:
Is it just me, cos the faces of the two ladies look different, so which one is the wife lipsrsealed

check the nose and see resemblance.......
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by urchbarbie(f): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2015
Anaskie:
Urchbarbie, this could be us... angry
lolx. Anaskie....no vex. U never submit ur app now

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by Lovelynature(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2015
kekakuz:
What if she had said
God forbid I can't marry my mate I need someone that is ready and can take care blablabla
What will tomorrow bring
Nobody knows
wow, that's just fact bro. You said it all. No one knows tomorrow.

Dear ladies, don't neglect the days of little beginning, rather encourage your man and try everything within your strength to help him make it. No man in his right sense would dump you after being with him through the tough time. Life is full of change. No one knows what tomorrow holds.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by saminduka(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Yes, it is just you. Get some glasses, biko.
missKiffy:
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by Thankful1970: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Why is the wife on his RHS in stead of LHS. Abi na girlfriend she be by that time?
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by kabaka1: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
NewSheriff:
This picture proves it's not unwise for a lady to stay by the side of her man when things aren't so good yet. Hustle with him and build your empire together.

that is if the man has direction and on the right career path, u're right, but in the case where the man is a hustling thug without any clear path and no direction, that woman hanging on his side might be a partner for destruction and eternal poverty over time.
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by saint047(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
If You Tell The Truth, It Becomes A Part Of Your Past. If You Lie, It Becomes A Part Of Your Future.

Nice couple
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by amtaken(f): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol for those of you who think this is a grass to grace story, what are your bases for saying so?

I went to the Nigerian Law School with Dangote's daughter, Governors/Ministers/Senators/Business tycoons' children.

Do you know how many powerful personalities that enrol to go to Law School yearly?

Nigerian Law School is a school that anyone who wishes to be called to the Nigerian Bar must undergo, no matter which University abroad you attended.

Don't underestimate Law School.

Do you know what the school fees alone is?

Do you even know Wike's background?

All these guys acting as if ladies should reject rich suitors to please the world, una dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by samopeyemi: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
I love d first picture. Beautiful wife since 1880.
Both of dem were INSIDE suit in d second picture.

But it seems na old age gov. Wike take go school

Expecting a 'counter' pics from Amaechi and wife soon
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by kabaka1: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
damola1:
She is hot... like hot hot

I concur grin grin grin!
Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by damola1: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
kabaka1:

I concur grin grin grin!

This na the kain babe man pickin must hustle.. fyne and sharp..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback) by Jok3r(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.