Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

New Codes For Checking Your Current Call Tariff Plans On All Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Codes For Checking Your Current Call Tariff Plans On All Network (40576 Views)

9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Codes For Checking Your Current Call Tariff Plans On All Network by Abatsam111(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Even as I write this, I know that many don’t even know the current call tariff plan on their major mobile networks.

Though sometimes, I don’t blame anybody for not knowing his/her current call tariff plans on those networks because the rate at which newer tariff plans pops up thereby making the plans many and confusing.

Today, you will hear of Easylife 4.0 Flat plan and because of the juicy offer it promises, you migrate sharply, then tomorrow another one will come out and the will say it is Etisalat Easylife 4.0 Limited Edition and that it is currently the cheapest call tariff plan available, you will still migrate.

You will now notice that all this migrate here migrate there sometimes are the main reason why many people forget their current call tariff plan.

But if you want to know your current call tariff plans on any of those networks just by dialling codes.

Without even wasting any time, here are the new codes for checking of current call tariff plans on all the networks;

= => For MTN just dial *123*1*2# and you will see your current call tariff plan

= =>ForAirtel– it is quite tricky, dial as follows;*121#then reply with 5 and then reply again with 2

= => For Glo, simply dial #100#, though sometimes you will receive the message USSDC:ESME unreachable, but in that case, just redial the code until you see your current call tariff plan

= => For Etisalat, simply dial *200*1*6#and you are there
I hope the above info helped.
Please do not forget to SHARE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Users Thread-Let's connect / How Do I Download Whatsapp For My Itel / Today Is NIN-SIM Linking jDeadline; Have You Done Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.