Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) (45915 Views)

Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Beehshorp:
Am waiting for those that will come here and say its Buhari's goodluck that brought the trophy
wailer sighted.
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by femi4: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
nikkypearl:
I dont have anything to flaunt!

But i have JESUS! grin
If I hear....that one wey you dey flaunt for your dp nko?
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Decapo: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Holyfield1:
Mr Lalasticlala, How much were you paid to move all Vivian's post to FP?....You think you're promoting her blog right,I'm afraid you're so wrong because most of her post are irrelevant, just pictures of celebrities and I don't even visit the blog sef..Na only once I open am to see how it looks like undecided undecided

Me I neva open am before lemme check it sef

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See as the ball round like David Mark head
guy u make me laugh my wife ask Y?
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by austynoh: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Harfisco:

this is not his first time,he has won a trophy for nigeria in benin AYC2005

That's great,I was thinking this the first trophy he's won has a coach for Nigeria...Thanks for the heads up! wink

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by femi4: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
viviangist4:
grin winners
pls, pls and pls I m begging you. Stop doing this, its not fair to others. Allow others to be FTC now, your posts making FP should be ok for you
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by shegra58: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Walkopet:
u think u knw all colours until yoruba people start sending u wedding invitation. u'll see something lik dis:- Acid green to fusha purple then a little touch of ojuelegba blue, bride's family wear cockroach brown wit custard yellow groom's family wear jollof yellow wit fufu white all guest kpomo brown wit pepper soup brown. Alligator pepper green with onion purple nd touch of maggi yellow, friends coconut white with agama lizard head red.
u go jst confuse. undecided
and do u think u make any senses at all?
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by greatehis: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
viviangist4:
Dear looking so lovely we can't wait to welcome you home Today

Source http://www.viviangist.com/samson-siasia-showing-the-world-the-u-23-trophy-and-his-medal

he was placed there by GEJ REGIME. this change still benefiting from GEJ
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Massdamm(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dat y dm kidnapped hm mama..
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by austynoh: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Massdamm:
Dat y dm kidnapped hm mama..

omo too much money tins...wetin else go make dem kidnap the mama. grin
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by matthew41(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
https://www.collegexpress.com/reg/ref/3pj7uouoa3u21y18do07q6h9f/ click on this link fr a chance to study abroad on scholarship plus a chance to win 500$ every month
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Icon4s(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:
Finally, Samson Siasia naw won a final match and has a trophy!

He won the 2005 AYC.
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Massdamm(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
austynoh:

omo too much money tins...wetin else go make dem kidnap the mama. grin
naxo naw nija pple no dy karry last
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
winner
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Walkopet:
u think u knw all colours until yoruba people start sending u wedding invitation. u'll see something lik dis:- Acid green to fusha purple then a little touch of ojuelegba blue, bride's family wear cockroach brown wit custard yellow groom's family wear jollof yellow wit fufu white all guest kpomo brown wit pepper soup brown. Alligator pepper green with onion purple nd touch of maggi yellow, friends coconut white with agama lizard head red.
u go jst confuse. undecided
No go fight for these your yeye assertion, because the thing funny die! But na true you talk cause me self dey confuse for the matter! cool
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by oluwafemim(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:
Believe me,those children of belia almost distract him but thank God,he was strong when it matters.
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by piperson(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
pyyxxaro:
But na ur father head e deh lyk na grin
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Segol: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
I Luv this man. May God take you to the pinnacle of your coaching career. I will keep on suporting you till you will win Gold at Rio 2016
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by fringeplayer(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:

You obviously need to update your soccer history. He won the U-20 African Tournament in 2005 before going to the U-20 World Cup that same year, where they lost in the final to the Messi-inspired Argentines.
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by blessingee: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Holyfield1:
Mr Lalasticlala, How much were you paid to move all Vivian's post to FP?....You think you're promoting her blog right,I'm afraid you're so wrong because most of her post are irrelevant, just pictures of celebrities and I don't even visit the blog sef..Na only once I open am to see how it looks like undecided undecided

Weda u open or not, all i know be say, we must move to Banana Island in 2016

TEAM VIVIANGIST grin grin grin grin
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by blessingee: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
fringeplayer:

You obviously need to update your soccer history. He won the U-20 African Tournament in 2005 before going to the U-20 World Cup that same year, where they lost in the final to the Messi-inspired Argentines.

...are u saying he only wins African tournaments....
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Tonymartins10(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok nah
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahahhahha b like say na tru oo just chked one of his pics now oo bt u get bad mouth sha

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Harmony10: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:

He has won a final before (African U20 tournament, 2005). Don't de rank my coach

Thank you

grin grin grin
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Olushauneddy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
He's very good at coaching the baby-eagles than the very super-witchcrafted eagles, only if he can noticed that.
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Harmony10: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
blessingee:

...are u saying he only wins African tournaments....

Lol

@least it proves that he is not a coach that specializes in wining silver medal as some people argue ignorantly.

If I am right, He has won 2 Golds, 3 Silvers and 1 Bronze

Thank you

tongue
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Ephemmm: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Beehshorp:
Am waiting for those that will come here and say its Buhari's goodluck that brought the trophy

Haha.... Who on earth can say that with boldness? Everybody knows that the victory was due to GEJ's cluelessness nau tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by Harmony10: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Olushauneddy:
He's very good at coaching the baby-eagles than the very super-witchcrafted eagles, only if he can noticed that.

Na lie!!!

How many times has he tried to coach to SE. One failed attempt is not failure.

I agree with u that winch SE (with all manner of over bloated, in disciplined players, calling themselves big boys). Notwithstanding he was well able to handle all dre winch. Only that d NFF of d day didn't give him the support he wanted. It's a system, he cldnt do it alone. Them go say him own too much.
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by daveyjay(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Holyfield1:
Like seriously!

Lolz, just iqnore woh

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
piperson:
But na ur father head e deh lyk na grin

grin

Ur papa head be like bicycle seat grin
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
guy u make me laugh my wife ask Y?

grin boss what to do naa grin
Re: Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) by justmi1: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Beehshorp:
ok here we are, do your worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Cuddles His Twin Babies As He Unveils Them Online. Photo / Juventus Players Arrive Cardiff For UCL Final (Photos) / How Sport Bet Ruined And Destroyed Me For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.