Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed (1227 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House / The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by metronaija: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by tellwisdom: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2015
You mean these abookii people dipped hands into their pocket and removed money?? ...Chineke meeee.. shocked. HAUSA WHY?? sad

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by Vicadonis(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2015
They are really hungry at that side of the country... and they have ruled Nigeria the most. Intact they are ruling Nigeria right noe.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by Firefire(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2015
I use this occasion to weep for my country, Nigeria cry cry cry

Nigerian Army killing fellow Nigerians in a babaric manner, while some people from the same locality took the advantage to rob the dead.

This come to show that Nigeria and Nigerians no longer value human life.

RIP to the dead, we shall all face the judgement seat ONE DAY! cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by glowithdan(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by emamos: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2015
speechless
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by Xposer: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by greatness22(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Oh Gracious Lord! How senseless.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by adedayourt(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2015
cry
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by Prec1ous(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2015
No, this is really bad.
Youths why na.
God please help us in this country.

This is a single opportunity, apply today and secure your educational and financial future.

MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at Michigan State University USA For Undergraduate & Masters USA 2016 is open to all countries and are currently accepting entries.

Follow the link below to begin your aplication:

MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at Michigan State University USA For Undergraduate & Masters USA 2016
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by daniska3yaro(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by ucheKingston(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2015
Pollutions Everywhere.....What has become of Mankind lately?
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by priscaoge(f): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Firefire:

Nigerian Army killing fellow Nigerians in a babaric manner, while some people from the same locality took the advantage to rob the dead.

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by Iroh88(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2015
Firefire:

I think you should be weeping for yourself.

How does this picture PROVE they are being robbed?? But since it feeds your hatred for the president, it MUST be the case.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by TruthisGOD: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Iroh88:
I think you should be weeping for yourself.

How does this picture PROVE they are being robbed?? But since it feeds your hatred for the president, it MUST be the case.
But the were shot by the NA. Can't u condem that either?
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Victims Were Robbed After Shitte Muslims And Soldiers Clashed by joelsky: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Gun shots heard presently. When will this end for God's sake embarassed shocked

(1) (Reply)

Truly, Who Is Marginalising South East? - By Duro Onabule (Sun Newspaper) / Lizard Commits Suicide Due To Poor Economic Situation / The Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.