Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences (30549 Views)

Top 7 Funny Tweets About Lagos Rain And The eclipse / A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets / A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by blazetitov: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Too funny, abeg.
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by popcykaylah(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2015
that moment when passengers full bustop and one bus suddenly shows and you jump in and then after sitting you then ask the person next to you.."abeg where the bus dey go"?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by DaBullIT(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2015
very real
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by alajor(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2015
I was stopped by d VIO people last time I was in Nigeria. They ask for my driving license I gave it to them and they said it's fake. Before u could say jack Robinson, my car don reach their office. Na so I take pay 20000 naira.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by E383: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2015
Walkopet:

See them all^^, awon agbaya, dem no dey tire.

And you are? angry
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by beadaholic(f): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2015
My Lagos experience, in the bus going home, and the conductor refused to allow a staff(solider) to enter for free, but the staff entered by force. On our way going someone started making jest of the solider and he became angry and wanted to fight the guy. The worst thing was that I was in sitting in btw the solider and the guy. See how I dodge when a blow was landing on the guy. cheesy make he no be say na me go be scape goat for their fight.

3 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by eROCK247(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2015
bennifield11:
My osun experience,my bae's dad placed a course on his head and not mine when I called my bae and the big headed fool that wants to marry her daughter picked up and started ranting
U really didn't need to insult d old man.

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2015
Upon the whole Lagos wahala.....I couldnt stay in Anambra for a year during my NYSC period! grin
I redeployed because I missed the whole thing!

I just love Lagos tongue

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by NaLaugh: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Las Gidi cheesy cheesy
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by Laurienzo(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Phone got missing while I was listening 2 music with headphones...till 2day i still wonder how it was possible

3 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by Pheals(f): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2015
Walkopet:

I will slap U ooo
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by ayorwizz(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2015
Omo no worry, that one about forgetting your wallet at home and looking at d conductor lyk "omo, I don jonze" cracked me up
I can relate...lol
*reminiscing*
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by adedayourt(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Walkopet:

lipsrsealed
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by greatness22(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2015
CaroLyner:
thank you.i pray.
U welcome ma.
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by GodofGrace(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2015
#mylagosexperiece; going to TBS miss the road ask some area boys to help me out not knowing that they will also take me to one-way and before a blink of eye LASTMA have take over the car. and the painful part is that this area boys collect money from lastma which means say they turn me to maga.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by Drenix(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2015
My lagos experience........ Wen I spent 3hrs 4rm alaka bustop 2 national stadium lagos on d 4th of dec 2015 due to heavy traffic
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by overdrive(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2015
Left my phone charging at d airport to take a pee on coming back phone developed wings,I wan cry. Left to go outside on second tot I came back to take d charger that one too developed wings,I had to pick race to avoid moi developing wings too shocked

7 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by AVVS(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
allenuzoma:
very funny.....Please who has a dstv Walka 7 for sale call me on 08176567002...
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by tompat86(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Put a frog in a vessel of water and start heating the water. As the temperature of the water rises, the frog is able to adjust its body temperature accordingly. The frog keeps on adjusting with increase in temperature... Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog is not able to adjust anymore... At that point the frog decides to jump out... The frog tries to jump but is unable to do so, because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature... Very soon the frog dies. What killed the frog? Many of us would say the boiling water... But the truth is what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when it had to jump out. We all need to adjust with people and situations, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust and when we need to confront/face. There are times when we need to face the situation and take the appropriate action... If we allow people to exploit us physically, mentally, emotionally or financially, they will continue to do so... We have to decide when to jump. Let us jump while we still have the strength. Think on It !!

8 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by kaziblake(f): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
My lagos experience,was in a bus going to ajah with my handbag on my lap didn't know when or how someone opened my bag and took my phone#still in shock till 2day#
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by moneyhungry(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
CaroLyner:

smart thiefs.kind of what happened to me yesterday too.though in my own case it was money.still confused as to how 9k grew wings and walked away from my bag.
So sorry. Kindly send me your account so I can deposit the lost sum back to you.
Change is here- buhari 2015.
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by knightsTempler: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
undecided

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by agarawu23(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lagos for show
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by CaroLyner(f): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
moneyhungry:

So sorry. Kindly send me your account so I can deposit the lost sum back to you.
Change is here- buhari 2015.
are you pulling my legs?
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
my phone dissappeared at Obalende even while i was listening to music with my earpiece.

I went to VI to club but couldnt locate the club so i asked some area boys and dey directed me to their main base. I got there..... the rest is history. Thank God i am still breathing. lol

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by moneyhungry(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
CaroLyner:

are you pulling my legs?
No ma'am, I don't pull legs, I only stretch hands. cheesy
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by CaroLyner(f): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
moneyhungry:

No ma'am, I don't pull legs, I only stretch hands. cheesy
lol. ^_^
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by missKiffy(f): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Funny thread cheesy
Re: See Hilarious Tweets On #mylagosexperiences by Blackfire(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
CaroLyner:
i'v searched like hell.all to no avail.

so so sorry to hear what happened to u... That is lagos for u.
Anyway send me your account number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece / Wazobia Fm Onitsha Begins Xtmas Traffic Control At Headbridge Onitsha: PICTURES / Trailer Trying To Escape Touts Crushes Keke Driver To Death in Imo. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.