Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Help!!! Advice On Recharge Card Printing Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Advice On Recharge Card Printing Business. (717 Views)

Earn Income With Recharge Card Printing Business For All Networks In Nigeria / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Easy Way On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Advice On Recharge Card Printing Business. by TK0907(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2015
I really want to go into recharge card printing business at a small scale level. Please i want to know the procedures involve to start the business and also be successful. I just finish my NYSC and stay in one of the satellite village in Abuja. I will appreciate contributions from nairalanders who are into the business or know the full details of it. Thanks.
Re: Help!!! Advice On Recharge Card Printing Business. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
If u had done your research well then what u will need is a mentor. Otherwise #googleitout. it doesnt look lucrative again except when u get huge capital, high attitude and can sleep with half ur money outsid - they will pay u after selling
Re: Help!!! Advice On Recharge Card Printing Business. by godoluwa(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
TK0907:
I really want to go into recharge card printing business at a small scale level. Please i want to know the procedures involve to start the business and also be successful. I just finish my NYSC and stay in one of the satellite village in Abuja. I will appreciate contributions from nairalanders who are into the business or know the full details of it. Thanks.
go & open a barber shop. recharge card printing business requires at least 10m to start. let nobody decieve you that you can start small because they will dupe you
Re: Help!!! Advice On Recharge Card Printing Business. by akinvest(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
TK0907:
contact me let share idea together on the subject 08139566458.
Re: Help!!! Advice On Recharge Card Printing Business. by jick4life(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2015
pls I will advise that you should look away from it because online recharging is taking over now. You will struggle in sales, but if you have a target customers no problem.

(1) (Reply)

After Shave Spray / . / Alufoil In Lagos: Who Knows Where It Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.