Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

How True Is This On The Rearing Of Pigs? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How True Is This On The Rearing Of Pigs? (773 Views)

Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) / Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers / Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This On The Rearing Of Pigs? by PRODUTIM1(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Someone just told me that one needs to put on dirty clothes while feeding pigs. He said by doing so,the pig would have pity on its owner cos he is poor and bring forth more offspriings. Wants to know how true is it.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This On The Rearing Of Pigs? by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2015
#laughs in Akure dialet #

I don't know if it's a myth but I strongly disagree with the idea.

I am a pig farmer and my prayer is to be richer not to be pitied.

The secret behind more offspring in pigs is called flushing (giving them high energy feed and high fibre with 17% protein) and a couple of other details.

God will supply all your needs. Please don't entertain such mindset even as we go through 2016.

Have a possibility mindset.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This On The Rearing Of Pigs? by PRODUTIM1(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

#laughs in Akure dialet #

I don't know if it's a myth but I strongly disagree with the idea.

I am a pig farmer and my prayer is to be richer not to be pitied.

The secret behind more offspring in pigs is called flushing (giving them high energy feed and high fibre with 17% protein) and a couple of other details.

God will supply all your needs. Please don't entertain such mindset even as we go through 2016. Thanks so much

Have a possibility mindset.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,
Re: How True Is This On The Rearing Of Pigs? by suffering: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol. Only on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Bags Of Cashow Nuts For Sale !!! / Point Of Lay Birds,Layers, Old Layers and Chicks(Broilers and Cockerel) For Sale / Battery Cages For Sell At Owerri Imo State. Serious Buyers Should Contact Me 08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.