Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

You Are Collecting: Free Of Charge - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Are Collecting: Free Of Charge (722 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Woman Collecting Money From An ATM Machine / When You Owe Someone A Huge Amount Of Money, And He Died Without Collecting It. / Is Government Away Of This #20 Naira Police Mens Are Collecting From Drives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Collecting: Free Of Charge by DHead(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
Two guys where driving (their father's car) along a street at night  looking for girls to take home 4 d night. Dey got to a street n saw so many girls (prostitudes) lined up with diff kinds of dressing jst 2 entice d men, n with diff prices ranging from N100, N200, N300,  etc per night. Den one of the girls shouted "Mine is free of charge." Since dey where not with enough money, without a second thought dey went 4 d 'free of charge.'

Hop in, dey said, n within seconds d girl was in sitted at d back with one of dem. Off dey went.

Without formal or informal introduction, d guy started romancing d girl. She never said a word neither did she hesitate. He was suprised n asked d girl
Guy: what am I doing?
Girl: You are romancing me. She said.
Guy: Uh! she knos!!- He thought.

He started shawering her with kisses n she never said no, rather, she was responding. Astonished, he was.
Guy: I've not seen such an understanding lady like dis b4.

He dcided to ask 4 d second time:
Girl: You are kissing me.
Guy: Ooooooh! so submissive he thought again.

Straight away he pulled, undressed d lady n started d marathon. 90% in2 d act, he dcided 2 ask again
Girl: You-you-you, ' she stuttles,
Guy: I'm what? he shouted
Girl: You are collecting.
Guy: Collecting what - now in fear
Girl: Collecting go, go,  go,
Guy: I said what -trembling in fear,
Girl: Collecting gonorhea free of charge
Guy: Eeeeeh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don die ooo!!!

Bcareful of "Free of Charge" Awuf dey purge!!!
Re: You Are Collecting: Free Of Charge by flexystar(f): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
NL guys abeg una don hearam i no want miss any body here all in d name of yeye sicknessooooo especially dat one wey him name na sylve ehn own na hoha, nonstop, but i trust guys like Ben, no freaking. But for Dani only him dressing send confusion like if him be DJ, Gambler (abeg no wear vex, i judge from dat card wey dey ur body) or na moderator, as for pomade, i no go fit swear foram cus him name sef one resemble romance wink, u better see ur doctor and bring d clearification cert. make we see.

No mind thos words u guys are happening bois noooo freaking with wink

(1) (Reply)

New Exam Pattern Based On Ipl Rules: Nice One: / Funny 911 Calls! Video! / Needles Are Not Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.