Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

P & G Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P & G Test (4441 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions / P&g Test Ouestions? / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P & G Test by oakman247(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2006
My Dear, people i have been invited for P&G test on the 27th of this month, is there anyone who can give me tips on the test format?. i also want to be sure am not the only one who has been invited, Answers Please.
Re: P & G Test by engr17(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2006
let me know how and when the test will be taking place or email chiomana007@yahoo.com about the application processs so as to attend the test
Re: P & G Test by dan77i: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2006
guy yur own too much sef.u no dey read tue and tursday gadian newspaper?.
anyway the test no hard at all just english and maths but yu nid to be faster.
best of luk
to appli for the job send yur c.v to recnigeria.im@pg.com
later men!!
Re: P & G Test by solo2859: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2006
Hello Oakman, when did U apply? I also applied but have not received any invitation for the test. Kindly, tell me the medium thru which you were invited?

I look forward to your response. Thnks! shocked
Re: P & G Test by oakman247(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2006
The invitation was via email, i applied online www.p&g.com. The exam is on friday at their Lagos head office.

All the Best.
Re: P & G Test by miriam2002(f): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2006
please i will like to know if anyone in the house that apply for customer care have been contacted i apply for that and uptill now i have not receive any invitation best of luck to those shortlisted.
Re: P & G Test by sandraoh: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2006
hi oakman,

what position did you apply for? i applied for the brand management position but has not been contacted. do you know if the test is a general one?
Re: P & G Test by oakman247(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2006
Dear Sandraoh,

I can't tell if it's going to be a general test, i applied for Customer Business Development internship.

All the best,
Re: P & G Test by texazzpete(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2006
@oakman247

didn they send u a sample test? I got sent one when i did it last year.
the test is basically easy if ure truly smart. it's maths and english stuff, not too difficult, but u gota be fast. it was like 50 questions in 75 mins when i did it, and we were told that the test was worldwide so i guess it still remaisn the same format.
Re: P & G Test by ayoge1: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2006
Hi guys! I dont know if the test is same for all positions. I did the test last wednesday (for engineers) but wasnt successful. There's plenty of business maths (plenty of calaculations with percentages, production graphs) and english composition. 50 questions to answer in 65 mins, but 10 mins extra were added. Pass mark is above 60%. U've got to be very fast or no show for u. U get the result immediately, only the successful candidates are announced. In my set, only 6 passed out of 50 smart pips. No need to get scared, just speed up. All the best.
Re: P & G Test by divicy(f): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2006
Please i would like to know if i can come without been invited and can someone give their Lagos Head Office address.Thank you so much
Re: P & G Test by scuba225: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2010
Likewise!

Thank for all the good advice. Any practice questions much appreciated!

qkclark@gmail.com

Q
Re: P & G Test by kdiakite: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
Hi guys!

I have applied for the internship program at PG in Poland. Are there any good souls who have got some examples of PG tests ? I would really appreciate any help, since I have been invited to tackle this monster on 20th April. shocked

If anyone could help, I would really be grateful. My mail is kar.diakite@gmail.com .

Regards!
Re: P & G Test by hubert117: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hi, can someone send me the sample of P&G Reasoning Test.
I will take this test soon so it would be an urgent need for me.

French or English, both are good.
Thanks very much!!

My email: ilsmadorent@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Healthstream Alliance Job Chat/seminar! / Fidelity Bank Test! / Ekiti State Civil Service Commision Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.