Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Traveled To Lagos From Abuja Solely To Steal For Christmas – Robber Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Traveled To Lagos From Abuja Solely To Steal For Christmas – Robber Confesses (414 Views)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Abayomi Shogunle Defends SARS: "I Traveled On Road For 3hrs & No one Stopped Me" / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Traveled To Lagos From Abuja Solely To Steal For Christmas – Robber Confesses by vicostyle200: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4KknGWN5pts/Vm6Rc3-EdDI/AAAAAAAAAqU/i-60lQ-Rwq0/s1600/Robber.jpg[/img]

A 28-yr-old man has allegedly admitted following his capture, to flying out from Abuja to Lagos for the sole motivation of stealing, before heading home for the merriments. Ikechukwu Godspower, has as indicated by reports, been sentenced to 6 months in prison with the choice of community service for 72 hours in and around the court premises.
Godspower was captured for submitting a lawful offense by the police and had supposedly admitted to originating from Abuja to Lagos so he could take to observe Christmas back home in the town, answered to be in the south area of Nigeria. As indicated by Fusion News, Godspower had been captured while endeavoring to vandalize a Toyota 4Runner SUV, figuring out how to escape into a trench in the wake of being gotten.
Godspower was later captured at a general store on Osolo Way after supposedly breaking the internal passage glass way to steal from it market.
http://www.fusiongists.com/2015/12/i-traveled-to-lagos-from-abuja-solely.html
Re: I Traveled To Lagos From Abuja Solely To Steal For Christmas – Robber Confesses by chocolateme(f): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2015
Ewu.. Even as healthy and as strong as you are. Get out from my face and enter your crib. They should put him where the wall is so low above his head so that he won't be able to sit up or straighten up.
Re: I Traveled To Lagos From Abuja Solely To Steal For Christmas – Robber Confesses by YorubaWoman: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Owo palaba e segi cheesy

Ole oole oloju feeto tongue
Re: I Traveled To Lagos From Abuja Solely To Steal For Christmas – Robber Confesses by Khd95(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2015
How much is flight ticket frm abj-lag
Cos dis mofo could done somtin meaningful nd legit with it

(1) (Reply)

South African-born Candice / Celestial Prophet Murders His Church Member With Charms / EFCC Traces N400m To Army Officer’s Account In Ongoing $2.1bn Arms Probe:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.