Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido (894 Views)

Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics / Senator Akpabio Sends Angry Tweets That The Social Media Bill Will Never Be Pass / See The Pineapple Head Of The Senator That Sponsored That Social Media Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido by gistyinka(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2015
Davido wants the Nigerian Senate to pass the ‘devilish’ social medial bill.

He said, ““Bleep that shit nigga! They should pass that fucking social media bill because niggas have been talking shot Just wake up type shit. I don’t understand.”

Davido also talked about false report about him expecting a second baby. Read his rants below.

#SocialMediaBill : Music Star Davido Want Nigerian Senate to Pass Social Media Bill in to Law

Re: Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido by gistyinka(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2015
He further rant..

Re: Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido by Airforce1(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2015
She wanted attention and she got it

Why crying like a baby now?

Some women got beauty, but got no brain.
Re: Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido by Chanchit: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Why won't she cry from another continent, when you dey tweet suggestive tweets she no know. Abeg park well jare.
Re: Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido by VocalWalls: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2015
When she posted the shittt she wasn't thinking about the consequences?

If her man was good enough for her, she wouldn't have tried to seek for attention using davido's name.
Re: Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido by Khd95(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2015
gringrin
make i just sidon ontop dis lemon tree dy luk wunasmileysmiley
Re: Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido by deekaybeatz(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2015
Ntoo ya.... When she Dey shake yansh for davido, dey jump from one D to another she never see anything from naija bloggers. Let the fiancee leave her abeg. Bloody flirt!
Re: Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido by osaslord500(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
All this yeyebrities
Re: Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido by IamOpemipo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Khd95:
gringrin

make i just sidon ontop dis lemon tree dy luk wunasmileysmiley

Shift smal mak I siddon dey observe wit u grin
Re: Pass The Social Media Bill- Davido by Khd95(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Shift smal mak I siddon dey observe wit u grin
mbanu

u want chuku chuku to chuk me basadsadsad

drops over riped lemon on his head coolcheesyembarassed

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Model Jennifer Obi Releases New Pics, Flaunts Body / Popular Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Shares Unclothed Bathroom Photos Of Herself (photo / Davido Apologizes Over His Statements About His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.