Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu (4208 Views)

Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt / Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by killerweezy(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2015
The Senator representing Ogun East in the National Assembly, Prince Buruji Kashamu has thrown his weight behind the ongoing anti- corruption crusade of President Muhammadu Buhari-led Government. Kashamu stated this while speaking with newsmen shortly after a reception organized for him and other National and state Assemblies legislators by the leaders and members of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun State in Ijebu Igbo. The lawmaker also appealed to Nigerians to be patient with the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that the ongoing probe into the alleged $US2billion arms deal was not misplaced. According to Kashamu, the anti-corruption war launched by President Buhari has within a short time gone a long in reducing the incidence of the social menace. “President Buhari is not the President of APC. He is the President of PDP, President of the masses and president of the whole Nigeria. But, I can tell the masses today that since we started having presidents , it is now we have president, because, the truth of the matter is that six months are very short to know what any president can do, but, this one, within six months, we are seeing what he is capable to do and what he will still do. “The only way any government can repair a country is to start with an anti-corruption crusade. Corruption is not an issue that affects only the PDP. President Buhari has given a clear signal to everybody, including even his ministers that whoever is corrupt would not go unpunished. “Today, I can tell you Nigeria has started gaining. The TSA only has cleared over 30per cent of the corruption in the system because before now, all the ministries and parastatals were doing whatever they liked with money and at the end of the year, they returned whatever they felt like returning to the treasury. But today, that is no longer possible. The BVN too has cleared over 25 to 30 per cent of corruption”, he said . Kashamu therefore urged Nigerians to be patient with the President Buhari-led administration in order to reap the benefits of its current policies in the long run. “So, if we want government to have money for infrastructure and development, the only way is to clear the Augean stable of corruption first. And if they want to do that, there is no way they won’t step on the toes of many people. If Nigerians want progress, we must be patient; we must be courageous and do everything we can to support this government and see what they can do in the next one and a half years,” he said. Earlier while addressing thousands of members of the PDP during the reception, Kashamu enjoined all Nigerians to join hands with the government in building a strong parliament, an upright police force, an independent judiciary, a free press, a vibrant private sector and a robust civil society. He assured of his commitment to sponsoring bills that would cater for the weak and the less- privileged in the society.

Vanguard
Source; 411diary.com/we-have-been-having-presidents-but-buhari-is-different-pdps-kashamu-hails-buhari/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by henchamb(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2015
He spoke like better person
Wait until efcc reach your case file

9 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by saintkash(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2015
irony of life... even Kashamu dey hail oga PMB.. my eyes don see something.

19 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by BCISLTD007: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Luggi007(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
So you get small sense like this.....but dont think this your sweet talks will save you when your turn comes.

6 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by amakaobiemeka: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Saying more than what lai,or oyegun would have said even in a pdp gathering shows a show is on the way

1 Like

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chieeeeee naija politicians I fear una pass devil walahi.u mean buhari beta pass GEJ now kashamu.gosh.I like loyal men,not jumping ship men.anyway God bless we nigerians.naija my country my land.

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Good boy.
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Samirana360(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
different indeed...d worst president ever
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by PhockPhockMan: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'm not surprised, chameleon humans.
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Shadydata: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Change
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Even the blind can see
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Aufbauh(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
See true confession grin
"I can tell the masses today that since we started having presidents , it is now we have president"-Sen. Buruji Kashamu

This is how a 'Change' can change an alleged drug kingpin to a minister of the good news.

6 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Pavore9: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kashamu hailing PMB....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by docadams: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Aufbauh:
See true confession grin
"I can tell the masses today that since we started having presidents , it is now we have president"-Sen. Buruji Kashamu

This is how a 'Change' can change an alleged drug kingpin to a minister of the good news.

When you come out from the valley of the shadow of death you are bound to think differently.

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by adconline(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Moral of the story without partisan lens: continuity in govt drives progress. TSA and BVN were introduced by GEJ , but GMB is vigorously implementing those policies.

3 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by porshuch: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
SAI BABA O!

I SO MUCH BELIEVE IN BUHARI, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.

3 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by ozo13(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
docadams:

When you come out from the valley of the shadow of death you are bound to think differently.
na so my broda

1 Like

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Dannyset(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Stop patronising Baba, Mr man!
This man is using style to insult OBJ ooooocheesy

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Obiagu1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Samirana360:
different indeed...d worst president ever
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Dedetwo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is a known antic of a Yoruba man who can say anything favorable to the dude in power when he, the Yoruba chap, is in a jump rope. I am even surprised he has not contracted some of the silly juju musicians to sing and heap heaven on earth praises on Muhammadu Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Demallcrazy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I'm not surprised, chameleon humans.

1 Like

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by ibisko04: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Otito Oro. That is the truth and nothing but the truth about our present situation.
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by vedaxcool(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Even Kashamu know say PDP mess up but efcc and ndlea abeg e no mean say if the guy mess up unah no go lock am.

Metuh the liar should note and repent for being what he is.
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dedetwo:
This is a known antic of a Yoruba man who can say anything favorable to the dude in power when he, the Yoruba chap, is in a jump rop..
Eh, Fayose na Hausa Man. You myopic, self-hating fools need to be hung by the balls and shot.

1 Like

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by theV0ice: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dedetwo:
This is a known antic of a Yoruba man who can say anything favorable to the dude in power when he, the Yoruba chap, is in a jump rope. I am even surprised he has not contracted some of the silly juju musicians to sing and heap heaven on earth praises on Muhammadu Buhari.

of course Dr Okwesilieze Nwodo is also a Yoruba man cheesy

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/195156-ex-pdp-national-chairman-rubbishes-own-party-canvasses-support-for-buhari.html
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Nonybb: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kasamu is talking out of fear rather than facts. He doesnt love Buhari but fears him and supports him out of being arrested or his case reopened

1 Like

Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by ziccoit: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
All of them know Buhari is the man but would still disagree with their heart owning to primordial sentiments.
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
This man know what he is doing.
Pretending to love.....
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by omowolewa: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
I hope GEJ is learning the leasons of his life.
See in life, it pays to do whatever is fair to all and good for your conscience. Not riding on anybody's praise.

First, it was Edwin Clark, the man that knows when you bath.
Second, its IBB, the man you called your own father.
Now its Gburuji Kashamu the man you brought up.
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by maverickboy: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Smart guy, he sabi woo wella.

I hope pmbs good anti-corruption crusade doesn't turn to hunting again when efcc comes back after u.
Re: We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu by dikeigbo2(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
If you like praise sing till eternity, your case dey de wait you......chaiii continue no problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World Reacts To Buhari's Comment / History Will Be Made In Anambra. / (video) Imo Government Supervised Beating Of Catholic Archbishop Obinna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.