Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Which Of These WRISTWATCHES Do You Like Most Or Is The BEST? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Of These WRISTWATCHES Do You Like Most Or Is The BEST? (825 Views)

Do You Like Wearing This Underwear Under Your Skirts Or Dresses? / Which Of These Shirts Do You Like Most? / Ladies All Occasions Wristwatches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These WRISTWATCHES Do You Like Most Or Is The BEST? by winkmart: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
We all love wristwatches because it spells class especially if you care the type that can afford the big shots like hublot, curren, rolex and so on. Though we all cut our coat according to our size, there are so many other classical watches that you could done without eating deep into your pockets

Look at my classical selection in my wardrobe and tell me which one you like most.

Re: Which Of These WRISTWATCHES Do You Like Most Or Is The BEST? by winkmart: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
MORE
Re: Which Of These WRISTWATCHES Do You Like Most Or Is The BEST? by feran15(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
third
the fourth has functions which i would never use
Re: Which Of These WRISTWATCHES Do You Like Most Or Is The BEST? by winkmart: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2015

Re: Which Of These WRISTWATCHES Do You Like Most Or Is The BEST? by kilokeys(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
2nd
Re: Which Of These WRISTWATCHES Do You Like Most Or Is The BEST? by winkmart: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:
third

the fourth has functions which i would never use

lol, that's my favourite anytime am in Ghana
Re: Which Of These WRISTWATCHES Do You Like Most Or Is The BEST? by winkmart: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
kilokeys:
2nd

You have got real taste, YOU CAN ACTUALLY CHECK MORE OUT HERE
www.facebook.com/nagodblog

(1) (Reply)

5 Days Pink Lip Balm Available In Benin / Triumphant Collection By Onwuchekwa By Chikezie Daniel / Nike Air Max Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.