Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Seyi- A Very Interesting Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seyi- A Very Interesting Short Story (740 Views)

STOLEN - An Interesting Short Story. / Okota - The Most Interesting Short Story I've Ever Read / Interesting Short Stories Written By Shola Afolabi (k.mac) A.k.a Kingademos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi- A Very Interesting Short Story by Hudefrank: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Seyi knows it’s morning but refuses to get up, He sways gently to and fro,squeezes his eyes hard so he can prevent himself from the light gathering by the window. He makes another turn, intermidiarly thanking God for the obstructive power the curtain possessed, he was enjoying every second longer it took him to wake up.

But then there was a knock at the door.
It was the idiot that stayed next to Seyi’s room in one of those stacked “face me I face you buildings “at the nook and cranny of every street in Lagos.
“Seyi”, the voice called from the other side of the door.
“yes” Seyi answered from somewhere in between his sleep.
“Come and Open the door it’s morning ”
Seyi said “Okay “and was up in no time,he headed straight for the door.

Seyi is this kind of Gentleman that’s just too generous for anyone to hurt, he was 24 and his voice still sounded like that of a toddler.On the other side was Abayomi whose morning devotion was to check on how miserable Seyi’s life was going, his voice had an annoying simplicity, he effortlessly pronounced big words wrongly and as I said earlier he’s that idiot that’s always monitoring your progress..........read the full story on.
https://bcsquareblog./2015/12/13/seyi-a-short-story/

(1) (Reply)

Thrash it / Your Mind The Key / A Godless Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.