Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. (37970 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? / Why Demons Use Animals As Doorways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. by oglalasioux(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Honesty007:

easy mr Man.remember this is spiritual and has nothing to do with education because Knowledge puffeth up.
Well some couples have fun too and waste sperm ,some flush it down with condom to the toilet!!
Many r educated who do these things talkless of uneducated.so education is not a criteria for sin.
Even educated ppl nowadays who have sin in their lives and without christ commit nefarious atrocities.
The reason why i said God allows it is so that the unborn again educated can come to the Knowledge of the truth-Jesus christ and be Liberated from the hands of the devil.
So thats y my bro.i didnt twist anything.
Withdrawal method = u dun wanna pregnate so u still spill sperm

What is sin? Who is Jesus Christ? What is the devil? What is morality and what is education? If you prefer to cling to a book called bible and use it to judge your life in the 21st century then sorry for you. In the next 20 years mankind will have 100 times the power of the miracles recorded in the bible. Science will literally have the power of the gods. Science can prolong life itself and conquer death. I was born during the shagari regime. There was only one tv set in my village during my childhood. Today there is no family that doesn't own a tv. That's science for you. I'll rather read The Principia than the bible. Thanks. In

1 Like

Re: Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. by Honesty007(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=oglalasioux post=42464578]

What is sin? Who is Jesus Christ? What is the devil? What is morality and what is education? If you prefer to cling to a book called bible and use it to judge your life in the 21st century then sorry for you. In the next 20 years mankind will have 100 times the power of the miracles recorded in the bible. Science will literally have the power of the gods. Science can prolong life itself and conquer death. I was born during the shagari regime. There was only one tv set in my village during my childhood. Today there is no family that doesn't own a tv. That's science for you. I'll rather read The Principia than the bible. Thanks. In[/quote

you r delving into d world of Humanism/seculiarism.you would soon start serving the creatures(things created) more than the creator(God) and let me tell u,days what satan want man to do so as to destroy him.
By making d bible scarce ,satan gets enthroned in d life of a man by making him believe,he can live and do without God
remember *the fool hath said in his heart* There is no God!!
The lord looked down from heaven upon d sons of men,they had all turned aside, there is none that seeketh God,there is none that understands,the lord know the thoughts of man,that they are futile.
Science is only permitted by God.science cannot prove that God doesn't exist.remember the word of God would be fufilled.
Its just like a fool saying ''God doesn't exist and saying again #i hate God#
how can u hate someone who doesn't exist Or u claimed does not exist??
Is that reasonable?
Re: Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. by oglalasioux(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Honesty007 post=42663976][/quote]

You are still using the bible as the basis of your arguments. I'm arguing that the bible is not as relevant as you try to put it. I don't hate God that is the underlying power behind the universe. I just don't believe that it's the same God that the Jews propagated. God of the universe is not partial. We are all in the world with equal opportunities. The God of the universe did not choose the Jews as a special people above others. It's all a conspiracy. They wrote the bible and tried to ram it down our throat through blackmail of hell fire. The ottoman empire commissioned the impostor, Mohammed, to dictate the Koran so they would counter the Jews. It's all lies. The bible or the Koran is not more important than the theories of Albert Einstein or James Clerk Maxwell. You can say all you like about Satan but for me Satan doesn't exist. We are in a universe ruled by survival of the fittest. Open your eyes and emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. by don4real18(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2017
what of inside condom grin .... some ppl sha
Re: Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. by tunjidare2(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2017
Infact, your brain needs to be slapped ooo. This is what should be called "a clusterfvck of epic proportions"

People ll be saying rubbish and have guts to link it to the bible, thank God I can read... God only killed that bastard because he wasted his sperm failing to fulfil the purpose of the privilege he was given to have sex with his relative's wife...

Goan sleep with your demons and stop advertising them to us jare...
Re: Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. by jonbellion(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Sometimes you can only wonder why the average African mind is like this
Re: Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. by dadalicious: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2018
OP if one has wasted his precious life, can it be restored?
Re: Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. by Salvation1499: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
this writeup is 100% correct.
Re: Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. by ebunoluwa2063: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
A white man who is a religious nut, and almost as insane as the op. Funny that you made a conscious decision to take inspiration from an insane white man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. by ajagungbade: 4:01am On Dec 23, 2023
It's so sad, how people trivialise spiritual things. If you read spiritual literature generally, the Queen of the Coast cannot be overemphasised. You are lucky to stumble upon this information which possessed marine agents will never want you to know! As a Deliverance Minister, there was actually a Nurse and one of my candidates, that she was sent to collect the sperms of her husband in order to destroy him. She explained further that once they can get the sperm, they already have access to every virtue and fortune in your life, and you cannot escape it, except God intervenes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... / Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.